Tourist Visa

princealbert

Advise Please

Hi all and thanks in advance for all advise. I am a uk citizen here (early sept) on a 60 day tourist visa i have done 2 border runs and due to do my 3rd mid december. How do i get another 60 or 90 day single entry tourist visa, what paperwork do i need and can i get it in KL ?

Many Thanks

I went to the immigration office today near the airport and they were unsure.

One guy said kl would be ok for a single entry visa .... the other guy said he doesn't know and gave me this number for bankok which i haven't called yet: 02-5751064.

Also, I came in on 27sept before the oct rules came in, so my first visa run after a month was end of oct, and second was early this week. So at the end of december, i will ahve been here 90 days, but because the first stamp was before the rules, the first visa run has a (1) next to it, and the second run from last week has a (2) on it. The guy checked with some official in the back room and said I can go on a third run and stay another month, which makes it 4 months for me.

Does anyone know if my last visa stamp has a (2) if it means i should be ok for another visa run to mai sai?

Advise Please

Hi all and thanks in advance for all advise. I am a uk citizen here (early sept) on a 60 day tourist visa i have done 2 border runs and due to do my 3rd mid december. How do i get another 60 or 90 day single entry tourist visa, what paperwork do i need and can i get it in KL ?

Many Thanks

You could go to Penang or Kl

should not be a problem to get a single TV. You need

2 color passport photos (last time KL only wanted 1 but to be safe)

Fill out application form

100 MYR which is equivalent to 1000 baht.

If you go to Penang then use an agent on Chulia street. If you go to KL then you need to go yourself. Avoid mondays as they are busy in KL.

At both consulates you get your application in the morning one day and get your visa the next day.

report back here with your experience. Not enough people do so this forum is in the dark sometimes.