Blues music tonight

Dragon79

few places Ive been to seem to be playing either quiet background music or something of a military band nature.  I dont think we will see a return to full on noise (Like at Zoe Yellow) for quite some time.

But as I get older I dont mind the quieter places now...at least I can have a conversation without the requirement to yell.

Be careful for what you wish for. The landlady in charge of that area has been making life increasingly difficult for tenants lately.

Changes to the rules, what you can and can't do in relation to decor or alterations. It seems she has become extremely controlling.

Methinks the writing maybe on the wall.... maybe it will all be knocked down and a new condo block put there? or perhaps another coffee shop.  I'm sure we can do with another dozen of those.

Time will tell....

4 hours ago, CMKiwi said:

Be careful for what you wish for. The landlady in charge of that area has been making life increasingly difficult for tenants lately.

Changes to the rules, what you can and can't do in relation to decor or alterations. It seems she has become extremely controlling.

Methinks the writing maybe on the wall.... maybe it will all be knocked down and a new condo block put there? or perhaps another coffee shop.  I'm sure we can do with another dozen of those.

Time will tell....

Zoe closing? Wow, hope so, thats the best news I ve heard these past few days! Oh dear, the arrogant ignorant self important blogging fraternity might move on to another city, or better still, another country.

To the OP, I have heard that Boy blues is currently doing accoustic as requested by the Governor reported in City Life. I always wonder about posters like EL 159 ... zoe may close and bloggers leave is the best news that sad old git has heard in days? I dont go to zoe, not my style but why hate on it? .... and why hate on bloggers?