Police hunt donation box cash thief

webfact

Police hunt donation box cash thief

Darawan Naknakhon

1476930729_1-org.jpg

The thief/thieves forced open a corner of the donation box. Photo: Darawan Naknakhon

PHUKET: -- Police are looking for a thief or thieves who broke into Koh Kaew Mosque and stole over B10,000 cash from a donation box on Tuesday night (Oct 18).

Phuket City Police were notified of the theft of cash from a donation box at the Yabannud Mosque in Koh Kaew at 8:30am yesterday (Oct 19).

It was reported that a thief or thieves had broken into one donation box and got away with more than B10,000.

Upon arrival at the mosque in Soi Koh Kaew 16, Lt Udom Petchrat and his team were led to the donation box which had been forced open.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/police-hunt-donation-box-cash-thief-59532.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2016-10-20

On 20/10/2016 at 6:29 AM, bokningar said:

Or maybe the maximum the insurance will cover.....

I can't believe this , since when insurance company take interest in selling premium to cover donation box. Incroyable. 

More likely someone stole the money and put back 10,000 baht, and they have been doing this for quite some time. Always putting back 10,000 baht if you put back too little you arose suspicions. 10,000 seems good figure. Now the whole box is stolen so they know it's 10,000. Got me?

I am not clever but I think like a thief .