World War Iii

GracelessFawn

Grapetable.... I suggest, you drop whatever it is your doing right now........... and........... read the 1st post again................. over and over and over........... until you scream............. AHA! ........Now, I understand what she was talking about!.....................................

*tiptoes and whispers something.

The Remnibi is real ###### expensive compared to the dollar and that is a big worry, since China has 1 trillion in treasuries, and the other East Asian Economies have another trillion, and if one starts dumping the rest will follow.

Ah, interesting times.

emmm Mr gracelessfawn,the yuan is pretty much pegged to the dollar....

Did I said Yuan?

BTW, it's Miss Fawn.

Thanks!

Was just being sarcastic when I said this!

Relax everyone, I ain't a dumbie as ya'll want to think.

Agreed?

The Remnibi is real ###### expensive compared to the dollar and that is a big worry, since China has 1 trillion in treasuries, and the other East Asian Economies have another trillion, and if one starts dumping the rest will follow.

Ah, interesting times.

emmm Mr gracelessfawn,the yuan is pretty much pegged to the dollar....

Did I said Yuan?

BTW, it's Miss Fawn.

Thanks!

Was just being sarcastic when I said this!

Relax everyone, I ain't a bumbie as ya'll want to think.

Agreed?

What I don't understand is how much the quality of your English varies. From pidgin to very, very good. Gives a bit of credibility to those who see you as a troll.

Grapetable, in as much as you don't agree with my thoughts, you seem like a nice dude. If only ---I could convert you and convince you that my arguments hold water, you'll be perfect!

For now, Remember my Name............................................................................

Edited by GracelessFawn

The Baht is one of the strongest currencies in the world at the mo. Maybe the US will go to war with Thailand! :D

As for the American economy being in trouble, you'd better tell that to the US stock market; currently trading at or about record levels.

But still, I think I'd rather believe a young girl from the PI than a bunch of highly paid economists on Wall Street. :o

Client to Fund Manager: "Why did you go short the Dow??",

Fund Manager: "GracelessFawn said there was a crash coming".

Client: "Who's GracelessFawn?",

Fund Manager: "Some Filipino girl from the Thaivisa forum",

Client: "OK then, just asking".

Edited by dgoz

perhaps unrelated....but a while ago there was some talk about pressure that oil should not be traded in US currency anymore (with the arab world and russia pushing toward that move)

IF that really did happen..then the US could be in trouble

at the moment since oil is to be traded in US$ this allows the US to print more of their currency without having enough reserves (I understand each country needs to have certain amount of reserves in order to bring more currency into circulation in the economy) exception being the US due to aforesaid oil currency...

my comment on China is another story :o

This argument is fallacious. It doesn't matter what currency oil is traded in, as any currency can be traded for another instantly and at a miniscule fraction of 1%(like 1/100th of 1%) of transaction value.