Wanted 75meter or longer extension cord, Chiang Mai

kurtgruen

I am looking for an extension cord, 75-100 meters.  I need to pressure wash my cement fish tanks on my aquaponic farm.  Got the garden hose, but not the extension cord.  I am located in Chiang Dao.  Prefer used for a good deal, but ideas where to buy new appreciated, too.

Simple really,  you buy the required length of  cable (industrial standard) that you need plus the  plugs and sockets( again waterproof industrial standards)  found in  Home Pro or any good builders merchants or electrical fittings supplies outlets.

Follow up with say an  hour of your time  fitting said plugs and sockets and you're done.

All that is needed is a screwdriver and some  wire cutters or trimmer or a sharp knife and a bit of input from you and in my case a coffee to hand too:smile:.

You might  be well advised to buy say an extra  5 metres of cable so if you need that bit extra in the future it's there.

Yup, buy a roll of cable and the relevant fittings and you're good to go.

BUT! You will need a much fatter cable than that already fitted to your pressure washer, 75m is a long run of flex.

You're probably looking at a roll of 2.5mm2 flex.

If it's going to be a regular thing I would install a permanent link to near your tanks, no unrolling miles of tangled flex.

Archived