US Police: Woman rams squad car while taking topless selfie

webfact

Police: Woman rams squad car while taking topless selfie

tex1.jpg

Undated photo provided by the Bryan (Texas) Police Department shows a booking photo of Miranda Kay Rader.

BRYAN, Texas (AP) — Police say a 19-year-old Texas A&M University student who rear-ended a squad car told an officer she was taking a topless selfie.

Miranda Kay Rader posted $200 bond after she was charged with drunken driving and possessing alcohol as a minor.

A police report says an officer was checking a reported disturbance when he heard brakes squeal and an SUV slam into the patrol car behind him. Rader told the officer she was taking a topless selfie of herself to Snapchat to her boyfriend.

Police say an open bottle of wine was in her console cup holder.

ap_logo.jpg
-- © Associated Press 2016-10-28

26 minutes ago, atyclb said:

who rear ended who?

The AP at one time was the top wire service known for its high quality reporting . Unfortunately, as shown on TV many, many times, those days are long gone. Even the sentence structure has suffered.  Where are the editors??

TH 

4 hours ago, thaihome said:

The AP at one time was the top wire service known for its high quality reporting . Unfortunately, as shown on TV many, many times, those days are long gone. Even the sentence structure has suffered.  Where are the editors??

TH 

All the agencies are the same. I had a go at the Independent online last week for publishing gobbledygook. The reporters can't write to save their lives and their are no editors any more.

12 hours ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

All the agencies are the same. I had a go at the Independent online last week for publishing gobbledygook. The reporters can't write to save their lives and their are no editors any more.

Well "their" aren't any here either!

8 hours ago, Ulic said:

Gota be honest, I was hoping to see the selfie. At least she was honest. 555

Was she really being honest, or did she flop them out in an unsuccessful attempt to get out of a ticket?  Then she had to make up the topless selfie story to get out of an additional charge of trying to bribe her way out of a ticket using her feminine wiles?

BTW, drivel, I know.  But this is TVF...