European style sofas at good price?

Cook my sock

Struggling to find a 'european' style sofa- looking for a big comfy L or U shape sofa, which looks decent i.e. Nice feet and decent shape. I saw one shop at central Rama 3 with a couple of nice designs at around 70,000 (L shape) and a multi unit Ikea one(60,000)

Any other alternatives ? Maybe some of the big sheds outside BK or maybe even some of the Italian outlets located around Pattaya?

I have been looking myself. Not much selection. Mostly box-style foam sofas here. Keep checking the internet for the home and living events at Queen Sirikit or Impact Center. Lots of sofas there, but still much of the same stuff.

Just checked and found a furniture sale 26 November at Queen Sirikit.

I've got a rattan suite (sofa, 2 lounge chairs and coffee table) with fabric cushions...very comfortable and big enough for a 6' person to nap on comfortably...the rattan is a dense weave and coated with a shellac and very sturdy and hasn't weakened in over 10 years...the cushion covers are still in good nick after hard duty with kids bouncing and etc...

about 15000baht from a roadside shop somewhere between Suphanburi and BKK...it was on display outside and we happened to pass by on the way to the airport one day...

2 hours ago, Cook my sock said:

I guess the bangna one is going to have more selection.. ok will drive there instead :)

you gave the correct answer yourself.

Indeed the Bangna store is a lot larger (plus it has a Black Canyon Resto on its premises in case you get hungry or thirsty)-

Plenty of free parking spaces too

Ikea, Mega Bang Na has a pretty good selection of sofas.  A friend bought a B15,000 full size sofa there 5 years ago and it still looks good.

Beware of some of the sellers at Sirikit (and other) furniture shows.  I bought a "L" sectional that was very comfortable when I sat on it at the show.  The one they delivered to me looked good but several weeks into using it, cross members just under the upholstery and padding revealed really cheap construction.  Impossible to stretch out on because one of those pieces always dug into you.

Replacement..."Sorry, Mai khow jai"