How to prevent Thai girl moving in my apartment?

Basoon

Dear OP, this thread shows the futility of asking advice on TV what to do with a relationship issue between a Western male and a Thai female. The vast majority of responses would indicate that they assume the woman in question is either a hooker or and/or a gold-digger, and maybe she is, I don't know.  The fact is their response reflect who they are and what their experience with Thai women is.  i.e., they equate Thai female with Thai hooker as that's all most of them know.  Having said all that, you obviously invited her back for 3 nights or at least allowed her to stay, so you kind of made your bed.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We do not know your age or how experienced you are in these things, but.......in addition to what others have said, do NOT weaken and allow yourself to be conned into sex without condoms in the process of either getting her to leave or extending the time to see if she really is the one.  Even, if like some of us older guys, you already had a vasectomy and a hepatitis vaccination course. The possibility of herpes or (less likely) HIV, still applies.  Most other STD's are usually curable but herpes can really mess your life up.  (Not from personal experience....................... yet!)

4 hours ago, Bardeh said:

I know this is outlandish, but I want you to entertain the idea anyway. You say 'I'm not ready for you to move in yet, we barely know each other. Let's see how things go before we take such a big step.' You know, communicate, like an adult does, with words.

I think the issue is OP thought he could get free/cheap sex. The girl thought she found her Prince.

Now it's time to pay up.

If OP mans up and says he's not ready for her to move in, be prepared for slashed tires...or worse

Bar girls are less complicated transactions :)

18 minutes ago, vivasamui said:

I think the issue is OP thought he could get free/cheap sex. The girl thought she found her Prince.

Now it's time to pay up.

If OP mans up and says he's not ready for her to move in, be prepared for slashed tires...or worse

Bar girls are less complicated transactions :)

why would that be the case? 

again, i have never had this misunderstanding and in 20 years the only woman who moved in was the mother of my child. 

ihave most certainly had sleep overs, some lasting 3 or 4 nights at a time, but i cant even imagine letting someone passive aggressively move into my space. 

perhaps you should attempt dating women with homes, careers and self esteem.

43 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

We do not know your age or how experienced you are in these things, but.......in addition to what others have said, do NOT weaken and allow yourself to be conned into sex without condoms in the process of either getting her to leave or extending the time to see if she really is the one.  Even, if like some of us older guys, you already had a vasectomy and a hepatitis vaccination course. The possibility of herpes or (less likely) HIV, still applies.  Most other STD's are usually curable but herpes can really mess your life up.  (Not from personal experience....................... yet!)

Sage advice.  And remember, the highest paid, steadiest job available to a lot of Thai women is mother of some foreigner's kid.  That's true in many places with huge financial disparity, but some of the cuties in Thailand are irresistible, too.  Right up until they have what they want and don't need the sperm donor any more- they need the walking, talking yammering ATM.

Edit:  Though, in a lot of cases, they'd prefer you wire the child support money from far away.  Far, far away.

Edited by impulse

OP is not experienced. There are 4 types of girls, tattooed hooker, part time hooker, upmarket hooker going for the long shot payment, educated thai girl with university English.
He has scored one of the hookers and needs to tell the skank to get out

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

On 10/30/2016 at 6:00 PM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

What's the issue? in the West, you'd most likely be happy if a girl accepted you pay her dinner and here it's a problem if a girl stays over? Who do we treat Thai women like trash?

So, to answer your question, you can send her over to my place.

YEA ---------- YOU BEAT ME TO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First you need to determine if she is Bi. Ask her.
If the answer is yes, you're going to need a bigger bed.

Your only concern will be if she wants to bring the "brother" over and he is also Bi.

And he will bring a bag for sure and OP Wil be sleeping on the lounge

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Buy a nice suitcase one that is easy to handle. 

Pack all she has in a suite case and when she comes she will ask about her stuff.

Then you say that you have put all things of her in a nice suite case so you can take is easier with you every time you come.

She will not loose her face and you .... you will see if she comes back or not.

Insist on eating Indian food only and insist on anal intercourse. Never buy her anything or pay bills. Never smile. Borrow money off her. If that does not drive her away then she's a keeper-unless she's ugly.

Edited by The manic

On 10/30/2016 at 8:04 PM, Cook my sock said:

I don't think the OP is treating the lady like trash by not allowing her to stay ie move in

Just you have friends from abroad staying

once you start the cycle of lies it will only end badly. you will get caught out and it will probably turn nasty. better just to tell her you need some time alone and give her some cash to leave. 

6 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

once you start the cycle of lies it will only end badly. you will get caught out and it will probably turn nasty. better just to tell her you need some time alone and give her some cash to leave. 

It's his girlfriend why would he give her cash to leave ??? presuming again.

On 10/30/2016 at 5:09 PM, PoorSucker said:

Ask to borrow money as you have none.

or invite another girl in and let them sort, fight, it out together, just be careful all this might turn against you.

by the way, this way of mooving in is normal for girls here., 555555555555

13 hours ago, 212Roger said:

You've been lucky, so far.  It can become a big problem.

15 years ago it may have been luck.

after that it was very definitely by design. 

spending time with women with jobs, interests and a modicum of self respect helps too.

20 hours ago, HooHaa said:

why would that be the case? 

again, i have never had this misunderstanding and in 20 years the only woman who moved in was the mother of my child. 

ihave most certainly had sleep overs, some lasting 3 or 4 nights at a time, but i cant even imagine letting someone passive aggressively move into my space. 

perhaps you should attempt dating women with homes, careers and self esteem.

We're all guessing here, pending more juicy details, but  the OP said 'girl' not  'girlfriend '

Please tell us how you  to get women with their own homes and career (not  hooker) who aren't your girlfriend to stay over (for sex). We would love to learn your lines.

1 hour ago, vivasamui said:

We're all guessing here, pending more juicy details, but  the OP said 'girl' not  'girlfriend '

Please tell us how you  to get women with their own homes and career (not  hooker) who aren't your girlfriend to stay over (for sex). We would love to learn your lines.

first of all the distinction is in the terms girls and women.

second, women are women the world over,  and the notion that Thai women are in any way puritans is ridiculous.

Part of living in Thailand is the building up of a personal and professional network where you meet  people with common friends and common interests. In these situations things happen.

Im not sure why this is hard to comprehend. 

we are not living in 1950s thailand, times and mores change, though discretion is always appreciated.

Edited by HooHaa