Where Is Central Plaza Store In Pattaya?

Weho

In today's Bangkok Post, there was a big color ad for Central Plaza shopping malls, which in several places mentions their "PATTAYA BRANCH"... it even gives dates for an exposition of jewelry here, and also the hours.... What are they referring to? Have I missed this store in Pattaya?

Just curious if someone knows what that was about...

In today's Bangkok Post, there was a big color ad for Central Plaza shopping malls, which in several places mentions their "PATTAYA BRANCH"... it even gives dates for an exposition of jewelry here, and also the hours.... What are they referring to? Have I missed this store in Pattaya?

"Central" is indeed the mall chain.

Pattaya Central Plaza is indeed the shopping mall aka BigC North Pattaya, but I wonder if the one has something to do with the other.

I know that Central has bought a proper piece of land on Beach Road (Beach Road/Pattaya Central Road) and would like to build there a real "Central" Mall. The only problem is the electric: "Central" wants to "feed" their mall with electricity cables all along Pattaya Central Road from Sukhumvit to Beach Road area. Means that these cables will be added to the already excisting spaghetti on Pattaya Central Road and the City Hall doesn't allow that: "It's not very nice for the outlook of Pattaya!!??"

"Central" is indeed the mall chain.

Pattaya Central Plaza is indeed the shopping mall aka BigC North Pattaya, but I wonder if the one has something to do with the other.

I know that Central has bought a proper piece of land on Beach Road (Beach Road/Pattaya Central Road) and would like to build there a real "Central" Mall. The only problem is the electric: "Central" wants to "feed" their mall with electricity cables all along Pattaya Central Road from Sukhumvit to Beach Road area. Means that these cables will be added to the already excisting spaghetti on Pattaya Central Road and the City Hall doesn't allow that: "It's not very nice for the outlook of Pattaya!!??"

I suppose underground cables would be out of the question. :o

At least they would not be knocked out by a drunk hitting a pole. :D