James Comey: The do-the-right-thing guy in email maelstrom

webfact

"There are three competing theories as to why Comey reopened the investigation.  Here is the fourth theory:  Comey and his agents had to have known the serious nature of the situation and the scale of the corruption was way beyond the investigation of an unsecured email server or Clinton Foundation criminal activities.  Whether an FBI investigation or an internal IC investigation is ongoing on these espionage matters will probably not be known for many years -- if at all "...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/3_competing_theories_on_why_the_fbi_reopened_the_hillary_email_server_investigation.html

Edited by Boon Mee

If it comes from faux (not the) news it is a lie. Publicas, I sure hope you have won some right wing farms, that was my intention with fivethirtyeight. The race has tightened, but Clinton still holds the states she needs to take the electoral college. Comey may have cost the Senate and surely some house seats, that is the worst damage. The Senate is needed if for nothing else to block the teabagging idiots in the house. With enough Democrat members the Senate will hopefully approve a decent, certainly won't be progressive with Clinton's nomination, Supreme Court Justice.

3 hours ago, Steely Dan said:

I'm curious whether or not we get a thread concerning the Fox News report that two FBI sources stated indictments were highly likely based on the Clinton foundation investigation.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

That was a Fox rerun from several years ago.

Grand jury, indictments, special prosecutor, formal charges, the perp walk, Old Sparky -- all the same old stuff.

Here in the present Comey has become a extortionist who's pumping people for a vote.

We'll see who might end up behind bars.