Confirming required documents for Visa waiver extension

Most offices want copies of passport data page and stamp page, and some will want passport photos. If you entered on a visa exempt, I think you will only get a 2 week extension.

What kind of entry do you have now?

A tourist or visas exempt entry can be extended for 30 days at an immigration office for a fee of 1900 baht.

You will need a completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached. Copies of your passport photo page, visa (if any), entry stamp and TM6 departure card.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

What kind of entry do you have now?

A tourist or visas exempt entry can be extended for 30 days at an immigration office for a fee of 1900 baht.

You will need a completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached. Copies of your passport photo page, visa (if any), entry stamp and TM6 departure card.

Thank you for the right info as always Sir. I Have a visa exempt entry at the moment. The TM7 form and TM6 form, will they provide at the office just like they do at the border?

9 minutes ago, yzak said:

Thank you for the right info as always Sir. I Have a visa exempt entry at the moment. The TM7 form and TM6 form, will they provide at the office just like they do at the border?

You can get the TM7 form at immigration or download it and print it two sided. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm7.pdf

You already have a TM6 departure card you got when you entered the country.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You can get the TM7 form at immigration or download it and print it two sided. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm7.pdf

You already have a TM6 departure card you got when you entered the country.

Because of you I had everything prepared and saved a bunch of time. Thank you Sir Ubonjoe. Routine visa extension complete.

Edited by yzak