Warin Chamrap... Recommended Massage?

Mike45

This is just going to depend on what person you are, and what kind of massage you want. I f you want foot massage you will find it in Ubon, or if you want any other massage to you will also be able to get that in the same city. If there will be any other massage you are talking about, then it´s basically just to try the first and best karaoke place.

There's a place near the Warin market, straight ahead as you come in on the Det Udom road, that I can thoroughly not recommend, unless you like disinterested, phone-checking masseuse with heavy colds sniffling all over you. Appalling service. I would recommend going over river to Ubon for a better chance of finding a decent Thai massage, as there are several good places in town. Can't remember their names though. 

18 hours ago, plachon said:

There's a place near the Warin market, straight ahead as you come in on the Det Udom road, that I can thoroughly not recommend, unless you like disinterested, phone-checking masseuse with heavy colds sniffling all over you. Appalling service. I would recommend going over river to Ubon for a better chance of finding a decent Thai massage, as there are several good places in town. Can't remember their names though. 

Yep plachon; that was the one in Warin I was on about. My wife couldn't understand why the massage appeared as though it was one-handed.; iPhone was the reason!

Two in Ubon she goes to are the one next to in-town Robinsons in Uppalisan Road, almost opposite the side of the Toyota showroom, or "UbonVeg", leave the airport heading south, pass the hospital on your left, cross both Sappasit and Pichitrungran Roads and UbonVeg is on your right. Both of these are "respectable" places!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2016 at 10:18 PM, Patriot said:

Yep plachon; that was the one in Warin I was on about. My wife couldn't understand why the massage appeared as though it was one-handed.; iPhone was the reason!

Two in Ubon she goes to are the one next to in-town Robinsons in Uppalisan Road, almost opposite the side of the Toyota showroom, or "UbonVeg", leave the airport heading south, pass the hospital on your left, cross both Sappasit and Pichitrungran Roads and UbonVeg is on your right. Both of these are "respectable" places!

I try these thanks.

Archived