Could It Be Possible Here?

megashox

corneal transplants are done (usually from the deceased! ) and i believe the whole eye is taken.

i've read about people in india turning in for the night at their hotel and waking up some time later with abdominal scars, later they found that they were missing a kidney.

corneal transplants are done (usually from the deceased! ) and i believe the whole eye is taken.

i've read about people in india turning in for the night at their hotel and waking up some time later with abdominal scars, later they found that they were missing a kidney.

There have been reports in the states about men traveling on business having a "out of town date" and being slipped a "mikey"...waking up in their hotel room w/out a kidney as well. Wierd sh1t... :o

Sh1t is the right word. Complete an utter.

Do you realise how difficult it is to get tissue matches. The likelyhood of you finding a donar willing or able to pay enough to make the crime viable in the time available before the tissue degrades to such a level that it is unusable - we are talking hours here (stored properly) - is pretty slim. Or are we suggesting they sneak a quick tissue sample prior to the actual 'theft' - quick biopsy while you were looking the other way. :o

Oh look - there goes Santa in that flying saucer with elvis and a yeti! :D