"Uncle" shoots relative dead after catching him with girl

rooster59

"Uncle" shoots relative dead after catching him with girl

EyWwB5WU57MYnKOurAMGdNeJlVYlbB5itZYe3izhFU9iJsIzahW3Me.jpg
Image: Thairath

PHATTALUNG:-- A 67 year old man murdered a relative after he entered his house and allegedly interfered with a girl.

The incident happened in the Pa Bon area of Phattalung in the south of Thailand last night.

Pa Bon police found 34 year old Sathit Muatdam in a pool of blood in front of his house. He had been shot four times in the head.

The shooter was Jit Khunpram, 67, who is the uncle of Sathit's wife.

The couple lived 40 metres from Jit's house.

Police said that earlier in the evening Sathit had gone to Jit's house and entered the bedroom of a girl there. She had cried out and Sathit had run off home.

But Jit, who was drunk, followed him there and called him out of his house before shooting him four times with a .38 revolver. Four spent casings and two bullets that remained in the gun were taken into evidence.

Investigations continue.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-05

2 hours ago, rooster59 said:

But Jit, who was drunk, followed him there and called him out of his house before shooting him four times with a .38 revolver.

Thats some shooting for a guy under the influence 4 head shots on a moving target. There has to be more to this story 

At his age any sentence would be a life sentence.

You don't here about this kind of violence with  marijuana smokers.  They either have their head in the refrigerator or are asleep.  And, they are not running anywhere!

2 minutes ago, 212Roger said:

People kill people.  Not knives, bombs, or cars...

Mix booze or enragement makes gun under the bed a nice cocktail. But then some countries have mixed up ideas about firearms.

1 minute ago, jacksam said:

Mix booze or enragement makes gun under the bed a nice cocktail. But then some countries have mixed up ideas about firearms.

Agreed.  A drunk "person" kills.  Not a drunk knife, bomb, or car.

18 minutes ago, 212Roger said:

Agreed.  A drunk "person" kills.  Not a drunk knife, bomb, or car.

Many countries make it extremely difficult to obtain a 0.38 pistol for personal company. Some countries provide them in various colours and can nip to wallmart to grab one....if your feeling itchy

4 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

Thats some shooting for a guy under the influence 4 head shots on a moving target. There has to be more to this story 

No mention of him moving or how far away he was when shot first time. 

First shot killed him?

The others (it felt good) while he lay on the ground?

4 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Dangerous country this, full of (drunken) idiots, both 'educated' and uneducated with guns. Not long ago saw BIB full as boot in uniform and armed. Mmmmm. I can't see how this country will ever go forward. 

Please clarify...are you referring to Thailand or some western countries?

55 minutes ago, jacksam said:

Many countries make it extremely difficult to obtain a 0.38 pistol for personal company. Some countries provide them in various colours and can nip to wallmart to grab one....if your feeling itchy

And the thousands of illegal guns? I know areas in Thailand almost every house has gun. In the majority of cases illegal. But (in these areas) people hardly commit murders, just because the other house has gun too. This is one of the most peaceful area of Thailand.

11 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

Oh, I don't think it was a moving target after the first shot.   

So, the shooter's niece's husband enters the shooter's house and "interferes" with a girl in the house, who screams- driving the (now) dead guy to flee.

I don't agree with how he handled it, but I don't know the history.  This may not be the first time for the "victim", who was apparently trying to rape someone in the shooter's home.

Gotta admit, I'm feeling a twinge of solidarity with the shooter.  Come into my house and try to rape one of my loved ones and I don't know that I wouldn't chase you down and shoot you myself. 

Edit:  Maybe not the first time, but for all we know, this may have been a recurring behavior with the guy.

On 05/11/2016 at 4:10 PM, elgordo38 said:

So you think it was the fourth shot that got him rather than the first.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived