Marriage Proposal Ideas

gjta12

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/6/2016 at 9:14 AM, geronimo said:

I'm sure if we wait long enough, there will be a positive member who tells the OP not to listen to the moaners and follow his heart. 

Yes follow your dick, err I mean your heart! LOL!!!

After I lived with my now wife for over a year, I asked her if she wanted to get married. I got a strange look from her and she asked, "Why". Not very romantic for sure. I told her there were certain US tax advantages for married people. That made sense to her and she said "Up to you". We got married.

After redundancy I came out to spend 6 months with my now wife. If we weren't comparable, I was going to go home forget Thailand, and look for work. When we went anywhere after 2 months, people would ask if she was my wife, I'd answer not yet. After another 2 after someone asked, she was upset. Why do you always say I'm not your wife? She said. Clearly a cultural misunderstanding, wed being together for four months, and in her eyes we were married. So I just said do you want to go to the Amphur's office then. She said yes, and that was that.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

Bernard Trink...   akas 'The Stickman' years ago complied a massive  true confession on line report   of Farang /Thai marriages .Horror stories from Farangs whom brought back spouses to home countries..Very pain full accounts of what went wrong..Very few were lucky to last...Miy own experience was a absolute failure.

Took me years to pull out of tail spin of  failed relationship that ended in divorce.I suffered years after..Life is suffering they say so true.. Good luck to all.