Nott's restaurant shareholder says she received bomb threats following infamous car crash

webfact

Nott's restaurant shareholder says she received bomb threats following infamous car crash

By Coconuts Bangkok 

nott.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The owner of Bekku Tonkatsu, a Japanese restaurant in Asoke where "Kowtow to my car" actor Acharanat "Nott" Ariyaritwikol is a major shareholder, said that she has been harassed and threatened through phone calls following the actor's car crash and infamous forced kowtow.

Sure, making memes of Nott and his phrase "Kowtow to my car" is light-hearted, but things get out of line when someone fears for their safety.

Nampueng Bukku, the restaurant owner, said she had to unplug the restaurant's phone due to the harassment.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/11/09/notts-restaurant-shareholder-says-she-received-bomb-threats-following-infamous-car-crash

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2016-11-09

Indefensible if the threats were real.. But I still can't feel sympathy for anyone except the motorcyclist in all of this. Seems it is going under the carpet and Nott's day in court will never come.. Just wish we could know what the monetary settlement will be. I can imagine it will be pretty high and Nott will be kicking himself for loss of face, and big chunk of cash.. Som nam na :)

5 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

From the looks of the photo it does not look like a she but whoever it is seems undisturbed by the threat. Methinks a chance for a bit of free publicity for the restaurant. 

I hope not, I live close by but will never eat there knowing that this idiot has shares in it. I hope more people join the boycott

3 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

From the looks of the photo it does not look like a she but whoever it is seems undisturbed by the threat. Methinks a chance for a bit of free publicity for the restaurant. 

"From the looks of the photo it does not look like a she ....."

The only one in the photo, holding the menu,  is shareholder naughty Nott. The free publicity is unneeded as the restaurant is/was quite successful. Maybe they can prepare a new dish called Salmon Sashimi Kowtow. 

7 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

"From the looks of the photo it does not look like a she ....."

The only one in the photo, holding the menu,  is shareholder naughty Nott. The free publicity is unneeded as the restaurant is/was quite successful. Maybe they can prepare a new dish called Salmon Sashimi Kowtow. 

How about some crow too?

17 hours ago, ALLSEEINGEYE said:

I hope not, I live close by but will never eat there knowing that this idiot has shares in it. I hope more people join the boycott

Well said. Its amazing how a flash of anger can turn ones life upside down but in the end the piper always gets paid.