British pedophile was recently working in Thailand again after legal name change let him get teaching jobs

snoop1130

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Note to self : File under past current events, semantics and immigration staff notices: 

Most recent he was kicked out of Thailand in April for overstaying his visa by four months.

He was recently interviewed back in the UK by The Sun after another recent deportation, (at least 6 months ago), that had only to do with irregular visas, not another conviction.

pedo3.jpg

pedo5.jpg

9 hours ago, balo said:

So where is he now?  Still working ?  Give me the name of the school and I have friends that can "take care" of it.

9 hours ago, balo said:

So where is he now?  Still working ?  Give me the name of the school and I have friends that can "take care" of it. 

Ooooo, big man, with connections. What is there to take care of, has he been charged with anything new?  Hasn't he been punished and done his time already?

Edited by gdgbb

10 hours ago, balo said:

See full StorY or can't read?! " Most recently, he was kicked out of Thailand in April for overstaying his visa by four month"

6 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

Ooooo, big man, with connections. What is there to take care of, has he been charged with anything new?  Hasn't he been punished and done his time already?

Yes he has but surely he shouldn't be permitted to work in a position where he's likely to re offend?

The fact that he's done it before doesn't necessarily mean he'll definitely do it again but the cost to the child means it's not worth taking the chance.

Just now, YeahSiam said:

Yes he has but surely he shouldn't be permitted to work in a position where he's likely to re offend?

The fact that he's done it before doesn't necessarily mean he'll definitely do it again but the cost to the child means it's not worth taking the chance.

So where is he working?  

4 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

I don't know but he served time for molesting children here according to the report.

He shouldn't be here and, if caught working at a school, he should be jailed and deported again.

Obviously you don't know.  Read the link, he was interviewed in England after being deported for an overstay.

1 minute ago, gdgbb said:

Obviously you don't know.  Read the link, he was interviewed in England after being deported for an overstay.

No you should read the link.

Clearly says "A British pedophile, who has been kicked out of Thailand before and served time in prison for molesting children in the country, was recently back in the kingdom — teaching kids again using a new name and new passport!"

3 hours ago, momtaz said:

despicable vagabond this,, his place in the prison,

we often hear about the bio- finger prints, eyes detectors and such advanced technology to check and verify passengers at the airports, crossing borders etc,,

why they did not apply these things to prevent these human rubbish from doing further harm to others?

a such crime should be registered within his data records and be in alert list of the inter-pol, no matter what new names to be obtained, these ethical crimes should remain accompanying him till his tomb,

what a British system this to assist such mangy dogs to disperse again? aren't there some officers wise enough to ban such types?

the role now on the local officers now to get him locked in the prison with double charges, n dual punishment for his dual faking deal

"...his place in the prison,"  

Why?  What has he done that he hasn't been punished for?   What crime are you imagining he's done since his release?

"...the role now on the local officers now to get him locked in the prison with double charges, n dual punishment for his dual faking deal"

What for?  Double charges?  What charges and why double punishment? Dual faking deal?  His passport is 100% legitimate, what has he faked?

2 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

No you should read the link.

Clearly says "A British pedophile, who has been kicked out of Thailand before and served time in prison for molesting children in the country, was recently back in the kingdom — teaching kids again using a new name and new passport!"

Let's put this bit to rest, eh?  Read the link again but just to help you..."He was recently interviewed back in the UK by The Sun after another recent deportation that had only to do with irregular visas, not another conviction.

Most recently, he was kicked out of Thailand in April for overstaying his visa by four months."

5 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

"...his place in the prison,"  

Why?  What has he done that he hasn't been punished for?   What crime are you imagining he's done since his release?

"...the role now on the local officers now to get him locked in the prison with double charges, n dual punishment for his dual faking deal"

What for?  Double charges?  What charges and why double punishment? Dual faking deal?  His passport is 100% legitimate, what has he faked?

isn't he was abusing children sexually??

what will your feeling be if your little son raped, or sexually abused or something alike happened to him by a such old <deleted>?

How will you feel that someone made a crack into your family dignity? and deeply wounded the honor of you little son this wound will remain with him for a life time?

do you really sympathize with such? well the British passport is legally issued, why he did so? why changed his name to come back again to Thailand? what a shame!!

do you remember few years ago when Ukrainian  protesters buried a parliament member into a garbage box? in my opinion, they should throw him into a such garbage box and deport him back to practice his hobby there in his homeland,

I am sure, if this happened to you or anyone that touching us directly, will feel how the revenge will look like in real action,

No one will accept this to happen to him or his family or relatives, so we should not accept anything that we can't accept to ourselves, isn't this fair enough?

23 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

Let's put this bit to rest, eh?  Read the link again but just to help you..."He was recently interviewed back in the UK by The Sun after another recent deportation that had only to do with irregular visas, not another conviction.

Most recently, he was kicked out of Thailand in April for overstaying his visa by four months."

I know that he was interviewed by The Sun but you're missing the point.

I don't understand why you're unable to grasp this but just to help you........ In the UK, if you're on a sex register, you can't get a job teaching children even if you've done your time and been released.

Clearly, he changed his name to obtain a 100% legal passport with the aim of returning to Thailand and putting himself in a position where he could gain access to children and, as such, if discovered in such a role, he should be jailed again (if a complaint against him is made) and deported.

13 minutes ago, momtaz said:

isn't he was abusing children sexually??

what will your feeling be if your little son raped, or sexually abused or something alike happened to him by a such old <deleted>?

How will you feel that someone made a crack into your family dignity? and deeply wounded the honor of you little son this wound will remain with him for a life time?

do you really sympathize with such? well the British passport is legally issued, why he did so? why changed his name to come back again to Thailand? what a shame!!

do you remember few years ago when Ukrainian  protesters buried a parliament member into a garbage box? in my opinion, they should throw him into a such garbage box and deport him back to practice his hobby there in his homeland,

I am sure, if this happened to you or anyone that touching us directly, will feel how the revenge will look like in real action,

No one will accept this to happen to him or his family or relatives, so we should not accept anything that we can't accept to ourselves, isn't this fair enough?

"isn't he was abusing children sexually??"

He had in the past, and he had served his time for that.  The OP is not about him being wanted for further crimes.

"...in my opinion, they should throw him into a such garbage box and deport him back to practice his hobby there in his homeland,"

He is in his homeland, he's not in Thailand, he was deported for visa offences.

5 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

I know that he was interviewed by The Sun but you're missing the point.

I don't understand why you're unable to grasp this but just to help you........ In the UK, if you're on a sex register, you can't get a job teaching children even if you've done your time and been released.

Clearly, he changed his name to obtain a 100% legal passport with the aim of returning to Thailand and putting himself in a position where he could gain access to children and, as such, if discovered in such a role, he should be jailed again (if a complaint against him is made) and deported.

No, I'm not missing any point and I have an excellent grasp of what you are pointing out, without needing your help.  I made no comment about sex registers at all, don't know why you can't get a grasp of that.

Of course, if he re-offends he should be charged but he hasn't re-offended as far as anyone knows and he can't be deported, he's in England.  He's not teaching in Thailand.

5 hours ago, Falcon said:

Not all Muslims are terrorists but it seems that all terrorists are Muslim.

That's not true either.  A few of them who are not Muslim were sent packing Nov 8th by a large chunk of the US population.

Re OP, it never ceases to amaze me how these people don't seem to be able to discern what the majority determine to be right or wrong.  I met one here in a bar years ago, and he was within minutes of meeting me bragging about how he learned from his newspaper about this kind of behaviour happening in BKK and he moved to Thailand exactly for that reason, and started to tell me details of his escapades.  I stopped him as I couldn't take on board the situation and wondered if it was sick humour or something, but he was saying it plain as day.  I've since seen him with BG's, but only the tiniest youngest looking ones (times must be hard when you have to go legal age).

Similarly, the pic above shows this guy is clearly quite pleased with himself, and what appears to be a teaching environment, behaving inappropriately (whatever gender and even if legal age).

There are certain declarations on forms this person would have had to attest to and sign as being "truth" during his visa application procedure as well as any recruitment procedure here in Thailand.  False statements on these forms carry severe penalties.  Any investigations would, I hope, include checking these simple deceitful (but stupid) ways to get around straightforward security measures that, most of the time, deter would-be criminally-inclined idiots.

how can someone get a TL..... without a college degree..... under the new name? let's start with maybe that TL's are issued....by the exact same organization that employs them. then, look at the wages and benefits that the person having a TL gets.... as compared to other teachers... and not the contract ajarn Civil Service wannabes. and these guys pay into the health care scheme... they don't get civil service health cover even while working.. even though they are "considered to be government officials"..... and that someone is just as likely, or maybe more likely, to get a TL with a fake college degree... than a real one. believe it.... think also what the TL is really used for? if a parent comes in to complain..... they can point to the fellow having a TL.. oh I'm sorry.. he's a real teacher! and then there is the simple fact that there are plenty of applicants with a TEFL or TESOL and/or a genuine teachers license... so why even issue yet another one? another clue. not to mention how easy it is to get an exemption for a short while of all that, as I understand it... and the all but automatic "government to government" visa and work permit which is useful but not so useful a genuine teacher is going to think of it as any kind of compensation for the hours and workload. another clue. 

Edited by maewang99

Something is very wrong here. You cannot get a new passport without a birth certificate, and even if you get a new one with a new name it will still be tied to the old one.

I'm guessing the Thais do not have access to the UK passport database.

Couple that with their usual ineptitude and here's your result.

2 hours ago, gdgbb said:

What's the charge?  He not accused of anything.

Are you kidding me?...... he's been convicted in Thailand before ... banned from Thailand but came back after changing his name...... then he took a job at a school..... so please tell me what you think his intentions were?..... do you think he just missed teaching that much?.

8 hours ago, simon43 said:

Hmm, I don't think the perfect English teacher should be carrying a female (or male) student .....

I agree.....No person trusted to be in the immediate vicinnity of a minor should be allowed or is allowed to physically or mentally touch the child.

Why aren't the mandatory police and working with children checks enforced? Teachers are technically supposed to have them regardless of name change et al.

Everyone knows a person convicted of pedofilia in home country, ends up in Asia. Enforce proper checks for a start. Everywhere else in the world does them to protect children. It is not hard.

I understand this bloke went through a document change but you should have to substantiate police checks in home country. The online protocol exists. Most of these problems occur in thai govt schools ironically where no checks are done.