British pedophile was recently working in Thailand again after legal name change let him get teaching jobs

snoop1130

22 hours ago, dbrenn said:

What happened to the plan to fingerprint all arrivals? it would puis a stop to persona non grata changing names to sneak back into the country.

When fingerprinting was suggested only a short time back, TV members were outraged, but this Is evidence as to why It would be advantageous, and necessary.

Edited by F4UCorsair
addition

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, F4UCorsair said:

When fingerprinting was suggested only a short time back, TV members were outraged, but this Is evidence as to why It would be advantageous, and necessary.

True, and fingerprinting is already used in some other countries. Malaysia and the USA, for example. The UK also takes biometric information for visa applicants. Not sure why people get so upset about it. The automatic gates at the airport already fingerprint all the Thais when they arrive and depart.

It would solve the problem once and for all. You can change your name but not your fingerprints. 

13 hours ago, Puwa said:

Short-sleeved shirt with tie tells me something ain't right.

Goodness me, that's it sorted beyond doubt isn't it. Were you one of the group who threw stones at a pediatrician's house in Portsmouth a few years back?

Perverts using teaching to get close to children can be (is) a problem here, in the UK, in fact all over the world. It is prevented by applying the checks which are in place in most countries ,  certainly are here.

It doesn't mean all teachers are perverts.  It doesn't mean that people who wear short sleeved shirts and ties are perverts, in fact it is pretty well mandatory for teachers to wear white or black shirts with black ties here at present . 

Your sort of crass generalisations just serve to trivialise the matter.

15 hours ago, elliss said:

Just wait till  British media ,  get  hold of this .

Told folks back home , i know live in Vietnam .

The article was in The Sun, a British newspaper/rag. The man is in the UK, not Thailand.

7 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

The Thailand prison doctors should turn this filth into a thing.

Cut off his balls, shorten his ding don to one inch long and send

him back to the UK. Disgusting.

Geezer

Very difficult for the Thai prison doctors to do anything, seeing as the man is in the UK, as the article said.

58 minutes ago, JAG said:

Goodness me, that's it sorted beyond doubt isn't it. Were you one of the group who threw stones at a pediatrician's house in Portsmouth a few years back?

Perverts using teaching to get close to children can be (is) a problem here, in the UK, in fact all over the world. It is prevented by applying the checks which are in place in most countries ,  certainly are here.

It doesn't mean all teachers are perverts.  It doesn't mean that people who wear short sleeved shirts and ties are perverts, in fact it is pretty well mandatory for teachers to wear white or black shirts with black ties here at present . 

Your sort of crass generalisations just serve to trivialise the matter.

Don't worry, looks great on you.

15 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

Really? A picture of an unidentified young man, possibly a teacher , wearing shirt and tie. Is there some connection between this man and the topic at hand. Please make your point.

This just keeps getting better.

Any one getting a false passport would obviously have criminal intentions on their mind prior to doing this a change of name is understandable for someone who was stalked or in a violent relationship for years and needs a complete new identity or under a police protection scheme, but this example is just an attempt to commit more crimes against children his type should be under lock and key for life not allowed to be on the streets and endangering more children, it’s not an illness he has it’s a perversion better if he / they just got the injection and put them to sleep permanently like a sick dog.    

Edited by metisdead
Font reset to normal.

On 11/10/2016 at 6:33 AM, simon43 said:

Hmm, I don't think the perfect English teacher should be carrying a female (or male) student .....

He looks pretty much like mosr of the admired English teachers I've met here. Their's a whole nest of them somewhere,  but I wouldn't want to extrapolate from the individual. They're probabably really nice guys.

On 11/11/2016 at 0:02 AM, madpat said:

I work in a care home for the elderly in the UK and even for this I have to have a Police Disclosure, what the hell are the authorities doing to protect all kids

If that is the case,  why are there so many cases of  abuse, reported

against the  right type of person / police checked , etc 555

working  as  carers , teachers  etc .

On 11/11/2016 at 9:54 AM, ratcatcher said:

Really? A picture of an unidentified young man, possibly a teacher , wearing shirt and tie. Is there some connection between this man and the topic at hand. Please make your point.

I think it's really perverted to post a photo of somebody who's got nothing to do with it. 

On 11/11/2016 at 9:11 AM, Puwa said:

Dwight-Schrute-of-The-Office-with-creepy-geek-in-short-sleeve-shirt-and-tie-look-239x300.jpg

On 11/11/2016 at 9:54 AM, ratcatcher said:

1 hour ago, lostinisaan said:

I think it's really perverted to post a photo of somebody who's got nothing to do with it. 

I don't know what point poster PUWA is trying to make, but the guy in the photo is an actor in the US version of "The Office". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainn_Wilson

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be impressed with the suggestion that he is somehow linked to a pedo teacher.

Gentlemen, the photograph is not of the actor Rainn Wilson but his character, Dwight Shrute. As far as I know, neither is a predator, but one does wear a short-sleeved shirt and tie, a subtopic of discussion in this thread. The wildly successful, often hilarious character was written as a peevish, self-promoting, reptilian kind of man. To emphasize his awkward social bearing and ludicrous personal tastes, the wardrobe department, which I wager is staffed by people who know more about clothing than any of us dors, saw fit to dress him in a short-sleeved shirt and necktie.

I only take pains to explain myself because the suggestion arose that I was implying that some wholly unrelated nice young man, "possibly a teacher," was comparable to the twit in the article. Only their outfits--and apparently those of a number of Thaivisa members--are comparable.

4 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

I don't know what point poster PUWA is trying to make, but the guy in the photo is an actor in the US version of "The Office". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainn_Wilson

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be impressed with the suggestion that he is somehow linked to a pedo teacher.

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/11/2016 at 9:29 PM, elliss said:

If that is the case,  why are there so many cases of  abuse, reported

against the  right type of person / police checked , etc 555

working  as  carers , teachers  etc .

So many of these private homes do not carry out stringent checks and it's always down to police cutbacks when the shit hits. Consecutive governments have cut down on cash and numbers of  police etc.

I left a school because of a creeper ...and a drunk, two separate people in one tiny dept. A guy obsessed with boys and another blotto at work. If not drunk, worthless from drinking evening before. Two hours late every day.

I resigned the day after I informed the agency of a number of improprieties at the school.

I was mortified and the agency could not care less. I laid it out best I could considering the slander laws in this country.

The Asst Dir at the school loved the creeper despite his sketchy nature and temper, I won't comment why. I highly suspect the gay male manager of the agency covering for him.

A Thai teacher even filed a former complaint on him for another matter.

You'd be shocked at the name of the school. I think they are still there and it's been years.

He's a worthless pos. I checked his resume, twenty years of lies. He only had one job that checked out and even that he listed a pt job as ft and employed twice as long as he stated.

He had a website offering tutoring services and to take little boys camping sff! I showed it to the agency too. He was such an urban queen he couldn't open a swiss army knife - but I'm sure he could pitch a tent though!

Vast majority of creepers on boys never been caught here nor ever will.

Agency still has the contract too...

Edited by ozmeldo

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/10/2016 at 4:53 PM, simon43 said:

I guess from the comments of those who knew him, he was employed via a teaching agency in Thailand, as opposed to working direct.

Now, how many of the agencies who advertise government school teaching jobs on Craigslist for 30k/month, actually check out the credentials of their teachers?

My guess is very (VERY) few bother to do the most basic of checks.

Example - Earlier this year, I worked in a government high school in south Thailand.  I supplied my CV with a whole list of my degrees and teaching certificates (all which are genuine BTW!).

Did the agency ask to see copies of my qualifications?  Did they ask to see my CRB documents from the UK and Thailand? Did they h*ll...  Within days, I was teaching classes of young teen kids.  

The only thing that the agency was concerned about was getting their monthly payment from the school.  They couldn't even pay me on time....

Now, repeat those lack of checks across the country and you can imagine how easy it is for someone who wants to 'fool the system' to be successful with their endeavors.

The agencies do not care if the paperwork is genuine. They just look at you. If you look acceptable, then you've got the job! When you talk about Southern part of Thailand, then it is 100% chance to get a job. Not many teachers want to work there because of the constant terrorist attacks. And if they find people willing to work there it's done without any questions. At the moment the demand for English teachers is quite high because many Thais realize the importance of English!