Good French Crepe Restaurant

Ulysses G.

I tried a good French Crepe restaurant on that strange little soi near John's Place.

Very good quality; The best crepes I've had in years and IMHO probably the best in Thailand for sure. The kind of food that The House could be serving at a much higher price.

Reasonably priced and most tasty. :o

French cook speaks some English and is quite pleasant.

Anybody else tried it yet?

I tried a good French Crepe restaurant on that strange little soi near John's Place.

Very good quality; The best crepes I've had in years and IMHO probably the best in Thailand for sure. The kind of food that The House could be serving at a much higher price.

Reasonably priced and most tasty. :D

I must go and check it out. I haven't met too many (French cooks "who are pleasant") :o

I must go and check it out. I haven't met too many (French cooks "who are pleasant") :o

Apparently, they were over on the Sunday Walking Street for a short time and lost their lease, so they are starting over with no customers.

I tried a different "salted" crepe last night (which seems to translate as dinner-crepe or not sweet crepe). Best I've has since San Francisco 15 years ago and the sweet ones are quite good too!

I think that it is open from 11am to 11pm (depending on if they have customers) on most days and something like 2pm to 11 pm on Sundays.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Apparently, they were over on the Sunday Walking Street for a short time and lost their lease, so they are starting over with no customers.

I tried a different "salted" crepe last night (which seems to translate as dinner-crepe or not sweet crepe). Best I've has since San Francisco 15 years ago and the sweet ones are quite good too!

I think that it is open from 11am to 11pm (depending on if they have customers) on most days and something like 2pm to 11 pm on Sundays.

What's the name ?