Yingluck to stage another pack rice sale

webfact

21 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Brainless, that family has fleeced the northerners for half a century.

Yep!  I would bet a kilo or gold to a  kilo of rice that the IQ level of those 'followers' is below 80.   Those that follow such people obviously have no self worth and/or are completely ignorant.  I mean come on she has as much in common with the poor and down trodden - that she exploits - as they have with their favourite  soi dog.

Edited by jonesthebaker

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Makes two with the problem of counting.pretty low IQ

Are you trying to make sense in English Eric?  Because if you are then you appear to articulate like a 3 year old. 

But out of interest Eric, how many years would you say that the Shin Clan have been exploiting the people of the north and north west.  are you saying it is less than 50 years?

Edited by jonesthebaker

21 hours ago, yellowboat said:

She is showing that she is for the people.  Something the junta is having trouble with.

If she was truly for the people she would send a huge check to the finance ministry that the whole country could benefit from not just those that are prepared to scramble for some cheap rice.

It's a publicity stunt...nothing else.

8 hours ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

That's 50 years. The family were Chinese immigrants and have been at it for at least that long. Dad Shin had the local cinema that long ago, we are only talking about 1966, when the Vietnam war was on.

His great grand father migrated to Thailand in 1860s. But but Thaksin  going way back history. 

4 hours ago, Keesters said:

If she was truly for the people she would send a huge check to the finance ministry that the whole country could benefit from not just those that are prepared to scramble for some cheap rice.

It's a publicity stunt...nothing else.

She is employing the Chinese water touture to perfection. Little drips consistently to drive the junta PM insane. 

And that publicity stunt is working like a charm.

On 11/11/2016 at 8:35 AM, yellowboat said:

She is showing that she is for the people.  Something the junta is having trouble with.

Despite all her personal problems, on-going trial in which she seems to have no defense, the order to seize a large amount from her assets. she still has time to work for the poor farmers. She's trying hard to help a tiny fragment financially whilst highlighting their plight in the hope the government, rich hiso elites, wealthy middle class and all those who are better off will do the same. All spend time working packing rice and going and selling it to help out. And all whilst taking nothing, not a single baht in profit.

She's either a saintly person with a social conscience the size of a planet - or a scheming rich hiso elite member of the political cadre manipulating circumstances for publicity, propaganda and to try and convince the low educated that she's a good person with a heart of gold. 

She, her brother and their entire clan have never been for the people in any way shape or form. More like looking after the herd so it can be milked some more when the times right. Wonder if they'll distribute food parcels next, with a picture of big brother on? Got good coverage when they did it before in the flood. But they can't use public money this time, so probably not.

On November 11, 2016 at 8:25 AM, williamgeorgeallen said:

man she has got balls, i will give her that. army has complete control in thailand. they wont let this keep going. how many days till her billion dollar fine is due?

I don't know , but I think she may be free and clear now that the new law has gone into effect that has all high government officials totally immune from civil or criminal charges, I believe that went into effect Nov 1st and is retroactive.  Unless that is only retroactive for current officials.

5 minutes ago, Grubster said:

I don't know , but I think she may be free and clear now that the new law has gone into effect that has all high government officials totally immune from civil or criminal charges, I believe that went into effect Nov 1st and is retroactive.  Unless that is only retroactive for current officials.

really. i did not read about that. will give the current rulers free reign to wet their snouts. do you have a link to that article? i would have thought the army will be pushing for her to pay that fine, or leave the country. not easy to get her for the flooding after the floods this year.

Edited by williamgeorgeallen
spelling

1 minute ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

really. i did not read about that. will give the current rules free reign to wet their snouts. do you have a link to that article? i would have thought the army will be pushing for her to pay that fine, or leave the country. not easy to get her for the flooding after the floods this year.

No I don't have a link but its been on here before and I'm sure Google has it. Yes it will be hard for him on the floods and the rice as he is also throwing money at that that cannot ever be retrieved.