Help needed. I live in Khorat, "Saranari" region, 30000 we have the usual pack of Soi dogs, 2 dogs and 3 bitches, one, my favourite, needs medical help, after fighting of other dogs, after his girl. He has a open wound on his back, that seems infect

Lesbill

You made post content in title area so perhaps you intended to write more.

Perhaps you or someone can take to vet and help pay for cost - we had a friendly soi dog attacked by two owned dogs that got out and several people helped to provide care/cost (not including attack dogs owner).  

3 minutes ago, Lesbill said:

Yes lopburi 3. I did. Thanks for reply, but getting him into a vehicle for first time, is a no no. He needs toe muzzled. Experience needed.

You can only try and ask at this animal hospital for help.

Do a picture.

Thank you "Lesbill" for your concern.

I agree with "jpinx" please ask the vet to sterilise the dog.    She will be forever in your gratitude.

Getting a vet to come out to the dog ( to tranquilize or muzzle before transport ) is very difficult.   I managed once with a soi dog i had befriended, the vet knew the dog well but the so called "soi" dog also had an owner ( even though she was turfed out by the owner years before ), therefore the vet could not take her back to the clinic; the dog had to be treated where she was.

Remember, if you do get bitten to get your rabies shots.

Good luck for both of you.