Belgian pensioner vs Thai Hi-So Benz driver - he went for me first, says Thai

rooster59

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Essaybloke said:
"there is nothing so fragile as the ego of a Thai male.... " how true, especially when behind the wheel.....

And there is nothing so fragile as your skull, when it hits the tarmac.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Edited by metisdead
Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording.

Amazes me when I read this stuff ,as to why some people choose to live in Thailand.My first time to Thailand was in '81, so I have seen the before and after of the farang invasion.

Thailand is not like where you came from ,you are going to have to accept it and get on with it ,or move the F%$# back home.

Every time I decide to have a look on Thai Visa ,it's the same old negative Thai crap I see .Most of you that are whining, would be doing the same if you were still in your birth country.You couldn't get on there and now can't adapt here in Thailand.

As for me after being married to the same Thai lady since '83 ,could not be more happier .I chose to fit in here in their Country ,just as my Thai wife was supposed to in my Country Australia for 15 years.

And as to this dumb Belgian, what did he expect for pushing his phone camera in the thai guys face. Wouldn't he have been much smarter just realising he was in Thailand and not Belgian. He couldn't defend himself so why was he trying to be aggressive?Really he's lucky it wasn't a thai that could fight.Don't go putting your nose into a thai;s face if you are old and weak.

If you think I agree with everything here in Thailand ,well you would be wrong,but it is what it is and I except that.

Anyway this is probably my second and last post here ,will leave it to the keyboard warriors to try and change Thailand ,Good luck with That!

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 3:46 AM, gdgbb said:

"I often see these grumpy old euroeans being rude to the thais.around pattaya and have told them i will hurt them if they continue."

Really?  You will hurt them?  Who are you to put yourself in the position of dispensing violence?  To quote you, "it is thailand, jai yen yen,   love it or leave it" [sic].

Refer to post 84

If the falang decided to do something like this he should have had a 30 cm length of chain with a padlock at the end and used it on the Mercedes.  A couple whacks and the windows would have been gone and the Thai would never have gotten out of his car.  

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:27 AM, gemguy said:

Yes...you are correct...and with an aggressive driving attitude that says:

I am going to make my move and everyone else needs to see what I am doing and give way because I am doing it.

Often, everyone else is forced to give way or stop or suddenly maneuver around the person making an aggressive driving maneuver.

Coming out of side roads and side sois are the worst....as many drivers just force their way into traffic and cause a whole lot of "momentary" chaos  as everyone else has to suddenly stop or some speed up to get past the vehicle recklessly injecting itself into the flow of traffic while some suddenly swerve to get around rather than stop while some do not have enough room to stop and ...Bang...another accident and amongst the most common type of accident.

And then, they argue it is Thai style driving and they do it all over again and copy everyone else doing it...as in:  Monkey See...Monkey Do.....lol

Hmmmmm....a common logic prevails.

Cheers

So true...... :crying: