Connection Problems?

silverhawk_usa

I have been having terrible problems for the past week or more with trying to connect through dial up via T.O.T. and Lox INfo. As many as 10 tries to connect and then the connection is dropped within a few minutes or nothing happens at all.

2 friends with ADSL have also been down more than up.

A friend that has an internet shop just called to apologize he hasn't been able to post a message but his shop has been down since yesterday (Chiang Mai). T.T. &T. told him it was a nationwide problem with the network right now.

My usual connection number is now playing a recording saying "The circuit is busy, try again later". Never had that before. Connectied now through another number but will probably go down soon.

Anyone else having the same problems or have info?

Have been having exactly the same problem, but only for past few days using dialup loxinfo. Finally, in disgust, called lox info help numer and was told because there is alot of noise in the lines accounts for unexplained loss of line.

Have also noticed that when connected the baud rate is substantially less than it used to be. Before alway had rates of between 39000 to 43000 bts, but now mostly 9600 to 24000.

I'm an adsl subscriber to TOT, and I can confirm there are "drop outs"

here to, on a daily basis.

I've telephoned them about it several times, but it's totally useless.

The only positive sign is that it has improved some, the last couple of days.

Edited by friend2