Missing TV Channels: True Visions

Farang99

I contacted True about the absence of Australia plus and Deutche Welle and was told it was down to orders from on high..

" kindly be informed that TrueVisions Group Company has to obey broadcast regulation commanded by the National Broadcasting and Telecommunication Commission (NBTC)."

5 minutes ago, Loeilad said:

I contacted True about the absence of Australia plus and Deutche Welle and was told it was down to orders from on high..

" kindly be informed that TrueVisions Group Company has to obey broadcast regulation commanded by the National Broadcasting and Telecommunication Commission (NBTC)."

Have to say they are correct they have to do as they were told after the unfortunate death of the King. I have not blamed them for that situation also although I recived a months free viewing from them I can see why they may not feel they are responsible for the black outs. They are in a no win situation.

However that aside there programs and films are just on a continuous loop go to sleep watching the maze runner turn the tv on next day and low and behold the maze runner is back on. had enough going down to the very very basic pakadge.  why pay for rubish have all the films sport I ever need via the Internet now. 

13 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

Have to say they are correct they have to do as they were told after the unfortunate death of the King. I have not blamed them for that situation also although I recived a months free viewing from them I can see why they may not feel they are responsible for the black outs. They are in a no win situation.

However that aside there programs and films are just on a continuous loop go to sleep watching the maze runner turn the tv on next day and low and behold the maze runner is back on. had enough going down to the very very basic pakadge.  why pay for rubish have all the films sport I ever need via the Internet now. 

Except they have had no such order.....and the channels are still missing

youy might also check out which channels were stopped and which continued........there is no rhyme or reason least of all from the junta.

Edited by Loeilad

37 minutes ago, Loeilad said:

Except they have had no such order.....and the channels are still missing

youy might also check out which channels were stopped and which continued........there is no rhyme or reason least of all from the junta.

Sorry not getting into an argument over a government directive. bottom line as I see it is true is no longer worth the money.

On 17/11/2016 at 10:35 AM, Bangkok Barry said:

Why doesn't the OP ask True, rather than ThaiVisa? Of course, finding someone at True who knows the answer or can be bothered to find out might be a challenge :sad:

I tried asking True and True Visions and was told: "We don't know, they never told us"

Fed up with true. Have supported them for 12 years, no more from me when my renewal comes around in January. As has been previously said it's as much as watching Sky TV in the UK and that's far far better than truevisions.

Plus they have axed one of my favourite programmes ,DMAX's Wheeler Dealers. I met one of the presenters at Heathrow a few weeks ago, I told him his show was popular in Thailand, well it was my favourite show...but that was a lie, when I got back it had stopped showing and now the whole damned channel has gone! Stick it true.

Yours Truly...not really !!

On 11/18/2016 at 4:37 PM, whiteman said:

I thought over here in Thailand they had caught all the VPN users on there Netfix so you can now only get Thailand netflix??

No problem using a VPN in Thailand.  But Truevisions has a lot of TV shows with Thai subtitles and the wife likes that.  Hook the internet to the box and you get the tv guide and it does a lot of stuff.  I use Truevisions, Netflix and Kodi most of the time.

Edited by Dtrump

On 11/18/2016 at 4:37 PM, whiteman said:

I thought over here in Thailand they had caught all the VPN users on there Netfix so you can now only get Thailand netflix??

no not true , netflex will block your vpn as they can see u use one ,unless its peer to peer ,then they cant see it i use a vast , and hit the us some citys are peer to peer i use them if i want to watch stuff in us or uk

On 11/17/2016 at 9:41 AM, Dustdevil said:

Looks like it's time to batten down the hatches, find a good VPN that still works in Thailand, get good wifi and stream and download everything. One legitimate US mobile service I have is DirecTV mobile.. I love it. It duplicates my entire satellite TV subscription for phone and tablet use. All those channels mentioned above and hundreds more. In addition there is, of course, Netflix US, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Fling and other streaming services. DirecTV mobile is free if you already have it at home. Otherwise I keep costs down by subscribing only to Netflix and Amazon. Overseas versions of Netflix seem to be a joke.

DirecTV does not have "hundreds more" channels. If you do actually subscribe, you should know that.

5 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

Netflix in any country is in my opinion is rubish not worth the money

Netflix has more than 44 million subscribers in 41 countries. 24% of the UK like their rubbish.   Netflix is far ahead of competitors such as Amazon’s Prime Instant Video or Sky’s Now TV, and is continuing to grow faster than the other services.  https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/mar/22/netflix-amazon-sky-uk-subscribers-streaming

15 minutes ago, Dtrump said:

Netflix has more than 44 million subscribers in 41 countries. 24% of the UK like their rubbish.   Netflix is far ahead of competitors such as Amazon’s Prime Instant Video or Sky’s Now TV, and is continuing to grow faster than the other services.  https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/mar/22/netflix-amazon-sky-uk-subscribers-streaming

As I don't have any or tried any of the quoted providers apart from Netfix it really isn't of any relevance to me I tried Netflix and found it to be rubish for me. 

23 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

As I don't have any or tried any of the quoted providers apart from Netfix it really isn't of any relevance to me I tried Netflix and found it to be rubish for me. 

Pray tell what do you watch that's not rubbish?

15 minutes ago, Dtrump said:

Pray tell what do you watch that's not rubbish?

That depends on what you class as rubish. iptv to watch all uk channels and all the sport I ever need and I use Kodi to source anything else I need and to keep the mrs happy I have found a good internet film site with all the latest films thai dubbed.

Edited by Deepinthailand