Udon Thani: Find this car - video shows Honda Civic flattening two motorcycles and fleeing the scene

webfact

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Wazza1 said:

He fled led because he was a farang and maybe drunk, automatically in the wrong, probably on a plane as we speak.

Maybe drunk . ? 

The  Fugiitve  Farlang , has  departed  LOS  

and done a runner to Laos in haste . 

On ‎17‎.‎11‎.‎2016 at 9:20 PM, Anthony5 said:

I see 3 lanes in the OP picture, and they all have a white line to their left and their right, that's how they are marked lanes.

Ever considered why the "motorbike lane" as you call it doesn't have a line to the left side?

Could it be because it isn't a lane, but a hard shoulder?

You continue to claim that the motorcycle lane isn't one, but every Thai person riding a m'bike would disagree with you. Please remember who's country you are talking about. The laws as applied in the west don't apply in LOS.

I was always grateful that the m'bike lane exists on highways as the only time I felt safe riding on Thai roads was when using that lane.

On ‎18‎.‎11‎.‎2016 at 9:34 AM, transam said:

100% the bikes causing the accident. Car has signaled and taking his/her turn...

The driver also knows he/she will get stuffed for it...

By fleeing the scene, the car driver obviously considers that they ( the car driver ) are at fault. I'm pretty sure leaving the scene of an accident is a crime in any country.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You continue to claim that the motorcycle lane isn't one, but every Thai person riding a m'bike would disagree with you. Please remember who's country you are talking about. The laws as applied in the west don't apply in LOS.

I was always grateful that the m'bike lane exists on highways as the only time I felt safe riding on Thai roads was when using that lane.

I don't deny that there aren't any motorcycle lanes in Thailand, but yes I continue to claim that the hard shoulder in the video is just that, a hard shoulder, until you proof me wrong.

And pretending that you speak for all the Thai people, while in the majority of your other posts you don't do anything else than bash them, just not gonna do it.

Edited by Anthony5

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

By fleeing the scene, the car driver obviously considers that they ( the car driver ) are at fault. I'm pretty sure leaving the scene of an accident is a crime in any country.

I 'could' tell you a real story as to why folk bugger off when not at fault in LOS...