Recommend a builder for a new home project?

properjob

The builder we thought we were going to use on a new home build has pulled out - fortunately before any money changed hands and before the build started.

The plans are complete for a sweet modern house to be built east of town, and now we're in the lurch.

Has anyone got direct experience of using a builder whom they'd happily recommend for such a project? 

pj

5 minutes ago, properjob said:

It's off the Doi Saket road, about half-way between Central Festival and Doi Saket. If you are a builder, or know one, please send me a private message.

I'm not a builder but it will help people make a recommendation is they know where and how big or how small, 80 square metres, 150, 200, 3 bed/2 bath etc. Many builders are not suitable for large building projects but are pretty good at the standard rural Thai sized homes.

2 minutes ago, chiang mai said:

I'm not a builder but it will help people make a recommendation is they know where and how big or how small, 80 square metres, 150, 200, 3 bed/2 bath etc. Many builders are not suitable for large building projects but are pretty good at the standard rural Thai sized homes.

It's over 300 sq metres in total, a modern two-storey design.

5 hours ago, jeffandgop said:

Strongly recommend Top Design & Build.  He built our home as well as numerous other home projects for ex-pats and all will provide their recommendations and experiences if you request.

Here's a link to Top's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/customhomebuilderchiangmai

I am sending you an IM as well...

Thanks, Jeff,

I replied to your IM before I saw the Facebook link. I appreciate the introduction.

ron

Archived