100% Silicone spray

connda

I have a treadmill that requires the area between the belt and deck to be lubricated with 100% silicone spray. 

I check at a local big-box hardware store and found a number of different cans of silicone spray.  However, all the labels were written in Thai except for one product written in German and Thai.  I could not find any of the products labelled specifically as 100%.  Finally just bought one, took it home, and sprayed it in a cup.  I can smell petroleum so that ones on going to work. 

Does anyone specially know of a brand of silicone spray that is 100% silicone with no additives.  If so, do you know where buy that brand?  Or could you attach a picture that I can print and take to the hardware store?

1 minute ago, silverhawk_usa said:

I bought this one at either Amorn or Home Pro.  It doesn't list the ingredients.  It basically claims safe on a long list and no warnings.  Sorry I can't be more specific.

Silicone Spray.jpg

That is the one I bought.  Although it doesn't list ingredients, I did notice that it had a petroleum distillate poison warning on the label after I had already opened it although it was readily apparent by the smell. 

14 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

WD-40 does a silicone spray. Not sure if its available near you though ?

1479466528143.jpg

I checked this out online.  Seems to be 100% and recommended for use on rubber and plastics.  I believe I may have seen this at our local HomePro.  I'll take a look this weekend.  Thanks for the picture! 

10 hours ago, HullyGully said:

There is a company in KSK which sells running machines, I think they are on the 3rd floor?

We purchased silicone a while back for our machine

You need to ask around, cannot recall the exact location

Thanks.  I know where you are talking about.  I'll check them out my next trip to Chiang Mai.  :smile: