shower screen picture?

davetrout

Hi Guys,

lokking for a stick on picture what they put on glass. like the ones you can see through like waterfall or sexy ladie. it is for our shower screen which is plain glass no privacy for the missus. we live in the sisaket area

cheers big ears

Edited by davetrout

Hi Guys,
lokking for a stick on picture what they put on glass. like the ones you can see through like waterfall or sexy ladie. it is for our shower screen which is plain glass no privacy for the missus. we live in the sisaket area
cheers big ears

Try one of the many print shops. I used one coming out of town, past where Nuna used to be & towards Chinese temple. They are about the last shop on the right side. Absolute marvels with design stuff/printing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi OP davetrout ... Try Home Pro if you have one in Sisaket. Couple of years ago, I was looking for exactly same as you.  Eventually found in Home Pro Buriram. They had a beaut assortment of plastic cling rolls, various widths, and dozens of really pretty pictures and designs to choose from. They will cut to whatever length you want.

No glue required to install. Just wet the glass door, then slide the film on and squeegee the air bubbles out. The film I bought is still in perfect nick. No shrinkage or colour loss after several years.

I think from memory was around 50-80 baht per metre length x 1.5m wide for the design I chose. Prices varied depending on how elaborate the picture was. You could do your whole shower screen for couple hundred baht easy.

Digressing a tad ... stiff shit re Bombers this season. Better luck next year. They've certainly got some re-building to do. Was good to see Doggies win a flag at last. How's the fishing in Shark Bay ? You in town, or out on a beach somewhere ?

Cheers - go WC Eagles ... maybe 2017  555

Edited by electric

18 hours ago, electric said:

Hi OP davetrout ... Try Home Pro if you have one in Sisaket. Couple of years ago, I was looking for exactly same as you.  Eventually found in Home Pro Buriram. They had a beaut assortment of plastic cling rolls, various widths, and dozens of really pretty pictures and designs to choose from. They will cut to whatever length you want.

No glue required to install. Just wet the glass door, then slide the film on and squeegee the air bubbles out. The film I bought is still in perfect nick. No shrinkage or colour loss after several years.

I think from memory was around 50-80 baht per metre length x 1.5m wide for the design I chose. Prices varied depending on how elaborate the picture was. You could do your whole shower screen for couple hundred baht easy.

Digressing a tad ... stiff shit re Bombers this season. Better luck next year. They've certainly got some re-building to do. Was good to see Doggies win a flag at last. How's the fishing in Shark Bay ? You in town, or out on a beach somewhere ?

Cheers - go WC Eagles ... maybe 2017  555

cheers eletric,

i will go there when we go in febuary . the missus tells me theres one in sisaket next to macro.

Yes the bombers was a sad year but we are on the mend ,put it past us and flog hawthorne first game. I in shark bay at the monent and the fishing is tops. I think the doggies winning the flag was the most immotional final i have witness.

On 11/20/2016 at 11:00 AM, DILLIGAD said:

The missus is wrong then. It's just past Big C. There is also a new 'King Watatsu' store on the Kunhan road just past the ring road & PTT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes we haven't been back for a while thanks Dilligad we will check it out in febuary