Remote control toys like heli or air plane

mettech

Any one of you's still like young again and fly either remote control helicopter or air plane either electric or gas.

If so  I am one of them and looking for other like me.

In the area of Buriram I am looking for some sort of flying club in the area or plain field like runway to go practice.

It is a good exercise for coordination and give some walking as well never to old to enjoy 

kid or grown up expensive toys.

Snapshot_20161117_5.JPG

2 hours ago, mettech said:

ok will do but got no idea how to do that still kind of new and very much interested to be with ThaiVisa sight and all the good advices I got from you Joe an a few other.

It is already here on the Isaan forum.

Driving to the kid's school every day I often see a group of Thais with model aircraft/ helicopters. Not every evening, but around 4pm -ish.

Driving from the elephant roundabout in the direction of Surin, there is a set of traffic lights after about a kilometre. (Just before Megamarkt). Turn right, after a few hundred metres the main road bends left, you stop there and go straight on (when you can) down a smallish road with chicken sellers on your left. Also on your left there is a large flat field that was previously the Buriram aerodrome. That's where I see these guys most days.

A Facebook group showing Buriram RC enthusiasts.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/148259661897559/

As you have people in the family speaking Thai you could try to get in contact.

Also on your left there is a large flat field that was previously the Buriram aerodrome. That's where I see these guys most days.

Might be the place shown in the FB videos?

18 hours ago, puchooay said:

There are sometime some guys flying model planes up near the golf driving range.

It is a couple of KMs out of town on the road to Surin.

Thabk you so much I will check that out for sure I do fly right now in one of our field but very restricted flying area it is full of trees surrounding the field so for saving the plane from damage I am looking at a better area .

Thanks again.