Indian Comercials On Ubcs Ashes Coverage

Excuse me if this is covered in another thread. I'm getting really pissed off with the non-stop adverts from the Indian feed that UBC is using. Yesterday they managed to broadcast the direct feed from Australia, no adverts, I thought they had finally managed to broadcast a professional service, but no, today is back to the same bullshit service again. If I was watching for free in India I might be able to accept it, but this is pay per view, the service is extremely amateurish.

I'm not one to normally complain, but I just called UBC to express my dissatisfaction. The guy told me some standard excuse that they can only relay the feed they get from India. I didn't get angry at the guy, he doesn't make the decisions after all, but I explained that they had the direct feed from Australia yesterday, and they should use that feed everyday. He said he would pass my complaint onto his superior, which was all I could expect him to do.

It may be too late for this test, but I think if enough people complain then maybe they will supply us with the direct Australian feed for the remaining tests.

Please call UBC customer services on 0-2271-7171 open Everyday 8:00 - 22:00 and politely complain about this if you also feel the same as me. I really think it could make a difference if enough people complain.

Cheers,

Konangrit

I have Dynasat satellite TV and have access to several satellites that have indian channels. Can anyone point me in the right direction to which satellite and which channel has the cricket on. Knowing my luck it will be one that is encrypted but its worth a try anyway.