June 2011 Versys red & black.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice bike but (And no offence intended) for a 2011 bike you are probably asking too much.

Check other classifieds and you should get a better price range or feel for what your model is selling for.

Mods can add value but not always to the cost you paid.

I wish you luck in your sale.

13 hours ago, CMKiwi said:

Nice bike but (And no offence intended) for a 2011 bike you are probably asking too much.

Check other classifieds and you should get a better price range or feel for what your model is selling for.

Mods can add value but not always to the cost you paid.

I wish you luck in your sale.

Yeah cheers anyhow.

I ask for a good selling price value from a insurance company because couldn't find any prices for sale on any ads sites with Versys on. 

The mods are free with the bike .:biggrin:

It's very difficult to find a reasonable price to sell some much more older bike owners are asking silly prices for big bikes. 

It's up for sale on 5 sites and l'm searching for more.

I would also agree with what you say.....some people ask way over the top prices for older bikes (Possibly because they are emotionally attached to them). This doesn't however concern possible serious buyers.

I sold a bike about a month ago and took quite a hit but I wasn't ever expecting to recoup the money I paid for the bike and all the upgrades I had done to it. 

Supply vs demand..... if the demand is there, then you can normally seek a better (steeper) price.

On 11/20/2016 at 11:11 AM, Kwasaki said:

Kawasaki Versys used for pleasure only. less than 30 kilos recorded.

List of extra's by PM if wanted, all free of course. :biggrin:

The only best way to go is garage in kitchen. :biggrin: change to 185,000 bht.

As above price change which l think OK after discussions with friends and not finding any guide prices. So for sale now at 185,000 bht.

Recent check & service at Kawasaki CM workshop, 2 new throttle cables,  new air-filter and new battery. 

Service History, Less than 27,000 kilos so far, top condition like new.

On 12/3/2016 at 8:32 PM, taninthai said:

Don't wanna burst your bubble but another 30-40 k of that price is inline with other prices.

Well please lead me to those ads,  l tried looking for s/h prices of 2011 Versys in Thailand and only found a few late models.

Seen many Ern6's for sale but how can they compare.  

No bubble to burst just wanted a change @ 140,000 l'll buy it myself. :biggrin:

Archived