Getting SETV from Phnom Penh

The visa agent at Lucky Lucky Moto shop has next-day ($55), and 2-day ($45) options. 

They accepted a Bangkok Bank book in lieu of air-ticket for me twice in the last 6 months.  My bank book shows all my income is transferred in from overseas - not sure if that is the key factor, or just a sufficient balance.   I asked if I could do this a 3rd time and was told that if I could show a balance of $1K USD in the account, it would be fine. 

It has been reported that the consulate will not issue more than 3 Tourist Visas per-passport.

I can confirm any more than 3 Tourist visas here and it is probable you will get a big  "Void" visa stamp in your passport. I got one so this is a fact. They chop and change next day visa service so best prepare to have a 3 day wait as Ubonjoe advised. They insisted on a flight out of Thailand also for me. A very rude, aggressive embassy to deal with unfortunately. Best use an agent if possible. Almost all travel agents and many hotels have this service.

Edited by AdiP

14 hours ago, liquid22de said:

What is the thing about the "not more then 3 Tourist Visa per passport"? Do they count to total amount of tourist visas from any consulate or embassy or only the amount of TR-Visa from the embassy in Phnom Penh?

Only from their consulate's visa-stickers, for the 3-limit, but they will consider "time in country" as well.  On my last application there (last week) my agent told me that because I had been in the country for more than 6 months, my application would be scrutinized, and I might have to go to the consulate for an interview.  I recall another report where an agent-applicant did have to go for an interview, but received his visa. 

Upon picking up my passport with the visa (no interview requested), I was told that providing my bank-records with a healthy balance was sufficient to pass the consulate's test that I was not a risk to be working illegally here.