airport residence chiang mai

ChrisKC

I am 1000 miles away from the Airport Residence in Chiang Mai.  I have written 3 emails to them about their monthly suites being available for B6000, B6500 but I have received no replies. I would be happy to go elsewhere but my searches are proving frustratingly fruitless. My mobile phone is out of action.

Right now I am in a hotel and need to leave here for Chiang Mai within about three or four days.

Please will someone who would be prepared to visit the Airport Resident in Mahidol Road and ask if there is availability for said suites. Maybe even have a look at them and come back to me and let me know.

If you would do this for me I will be so grateful and I will take you and your spouse out for dinner when I arrive. Please send me a private message and thank you so much for helping me.

Chris, alone in Surat Thani

THank you, I only need it for one month while I am looking around for something more suitable, like a little house or something 

maybe I will try to book it online  and for them to tell me I can't because no availability.

Just now, KhunBENQ said:

Are you sure you want to search for that CM residence in the "Marriage and Family"/"Marriage and divorce" forum?

I move this to Chiang Mai forum.

Sorry, I didn't know my message went in there. I simply pressed the key to start a new topic from the first forum page. Then hoping it would be placed in the correct one. Anyway, what is the correct one? I am guessing it is the Chiang Mai forum - how can it get there now?

Just now, ChrisKC said:

Sorry, I didn't know my message went in there. I simply pressed the key to start a new topic from the first forum page. Then hoping it would be placed in the correct one. Anyway, what is the correct one? I am guessing it is the Chiang Mai forum - how can it get there now?

Just now, ChrisKC said:

I see you did it already, I beg your pardon

8 minutes ago, bubblewrap said:

I had a look on their website and it doesn't appear that you can book the one month rate but how about booking a night or two, which is dirt cheap anyway, and seeing what gives when you are there, which who've already alluded to anyway.  Good luck.

I know I can do that but I have a problem. I have a few belongings that are with me at the moment in the hotel. My plan is to be sure I am booking into somewhere for more than a few days that will allow for a Carrier to pick up my stuff in Surat and deliver to an address In Chiang Mai I will actually be at.

I really don't deserve to be in this wretched situation but I am the victim of a Thai woman!!!! 

It's pathetic, I know: I want to cry but I have to stay calm and strong.

Thank you anyway for trying to help me.

15 hours ago, bubblewrap said:

Check their website, down to 6900.

I have been to the website and it seems that the studio (not sure they can call it that really, it's only one room) and that is B6900.

I sent them an email yesterday to ask a couple of things but had no reply (seems I have that effect on some people) One of my questions relates to a "6.7 queue size fridge" I have never heard of such a thing and neither has a search in Google revealed anything useful. Any ideas? From one of the gallery photos it looks like something pretty small, though I can only see part of it.

Thank you all for your positive help. Right now, I do have a cast-iron back up option which has come my way in an amazing coincidence.

Edited by ChrisKC
added comment

36 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

I have been to the website and it seems that the studio (not sure they can call it that really, it's only one room) and that is B6900.

I sent them an email yesterday to ask a couple of things but had no reply (seems I have that effect on some people) One of my questions relates to a "6.7 queue size fridge" I have never heard of such a thing and neither has a search in Google revealed anything useful. Any ideas? From one of the gallery photos it looks like something pretty small, though I can only see part of it.

Thank you all for your positive help. Right now, I do have a cast-iron back up option which has come my way in an amazing coincidence.

Regarding the refrigerator, I'm guessing that's supposed to be a 6.7 cubic feet refrigerator or something to that effect.  

They don't speak English very well or at all. Had friends stay there . So terribly noisy from Makhidon road they checked out early. Look up Smith residence near Chiangmai gate.  close to everything and not expensive.