Egyptian archaeologists uncover Pharaonic village, tombs 

webfact

Egyptian archaeologists uncover Pharaonic village, tombs 

CAIRO (AP) — Egyptian archeologists have discovered a Pharaonic village and cemetery once used by officials tasked with building royal tombs.

The Antiquities Ministry said Wednesday that the find in the ancient city of Abydos dates back to the Early Dynastic Period, more than 4,500 years ago.

Hani Aboul-Azm, a ministry official, says around 15 large tombs have been found at the site, some 250 miles (390 kilometers) south of Cairo.

ap_logo.jpg
-- © Associated Press 2016-11-24

4 hours ago, ALLSEEINGEYE said:

Wow!!! 4500 years ago? That's almost the same time period that creationists think man was walking the earth with dinosaurs. 

I thought the the creationists  gave 6000 to 10000 years. Anyway those numbers are totally  garbage. I prefer to believe the theory of Darwin. I also believe dinosaurs, mostly, died long before the 6 or 10 thousand years. Anyway point made and I  agree.

5 hours ago, ALLSEEINGEYE said:

Wow!!! 4500 years ago? That's almost the same time period that creationists think man was walking the earth with dinosaurs. 

Not to mention Stonehenge which is dated about 5000 years BC and that they have recently discovered sites nearby predating Stonehenge.