roi et.............place to buy roll your own tabacco,papers and filters

samuibeachcomber

I enjoy a cigar! I've found by far the cheapest and easiest way to get good quality cigars at a affordable price is to buy online, most times they clear customs no problem! if they are charged duty it is usually only about 15% which still makes it far cheaper given that Thai retailers believe they have to make 100% plus profit on anything they sell!

May be worth giving a trial?

All  permanent markets will sell roll your own tobacco. "Ya soop". Likely to be far rougher than your Drum or Old Holborn. Throwaway prices and that is what you may well be doing, throwing it away. Bit too much for most farangs.

Here in Kalasin we have a small Liqueur store that stocks and sells Rolling Tobacco in Strong, Medium and Mild...  Plus they stock several different papers, filters,  rolling machines and even sell some imported cigarettes and cigars...  Even though the owners speak some English, I don''t really know the name of the shop, but if you PM me I can send you the Google Maps #'s so that you can find the shop...

Pianoman

On 24/11/2016 at 2:17 PM, Briggsy said:

All  permanent markets will sell roll your own tobacco. "Ya soop". Likely to be far rougher than your Drum or Old Holborn. Throwaway prices and that is what you may well be doing, throwing it away. Bit too much for most farangs.

thanks for your advice..but you know rolling tabacco (western) is not expensive..300 baht for 50 gram lasts me 10 days.

ya soop mixed with it is ok but on its own its throat gut!

I live in maha sarakham/roi et, there is a shop in Maha Sarakham along the klong/river in next door to the taxi office/opposite the old serm-thai mall complex which has a large selection of papers, all rolling tobaccos, pipes and what not, it also has a massive selection of world wide beers and alchohol in general.

It is quite an unusual shop for the middle of isaan as it looks a very a expensive build especially inside, I buy... drum and golden v tobacco/rizlas from there and its is well priced.

From Roi et will not take you long I think around 30km?, certinally closer than KK or Kalasin I believe, PM me if you want me to find it exacly on google maps for you.

Cheers

Archived