This video of a dog sitting on the back of a motorbike with an umbrella in its mouth will make your day

There are lots of dogs riding without holding anything; There is a similar dog in Hatyai, but it rides sideways on the the passenger pillion with an umbrella in its mouth. Another bike has a large parrot hanging onto the handle bars when running about town.

17 hours ago, Beats56 said:

Not only that but my Tgf says you get sick from the rain! Wonder what they would think if it was snow??

Your Tgf is right. The rain in Thailand is acid rain, due to the dirty polluted air here. When you have been walking/riding in the Thai rain, coming home take at once a shower. "Purple rain, Purple rain".

Edited by bandito
typo

21 hours ago, smotherb said:

There are lots of dogs riding without holding anything; There is a similar dog in Hatyai, but it rides sideways on the the passenger pillion with an umbrella in its mouth. Another bike has a large parrot hanging onto the handle bars when running about town.

So your dog is smarter then his ??

1 minute ago, smotherb said:

It's not my dog, but it does know the difference between then and than.

My dog can ride a motorcycle, carry umbrella and also speak Russian language. He can also balance a ball on his head

while riding. He can also pee while riding. And also chew gum.