Biggest Tyres for Honda Click i (without modifying bike frame etc)

freedomnow

Anyone know what the biggest dimensions would be on Click i tyre upgrade ?

I'm looking at N-Max and Click i just now for a new bike.

I saw the new Yamaha Aerox and their tyre size looks great ( bike looks like a beefed up Click i) ...would like to emulate that tyre size if possible.

Click i tyre spec. attached and tyre comparison photos on Click i and Aerox.

Honda Click i black.jpeg

Yamaha Aerox.jpg

Honda Click i Tyre Spec.jpg

Edited by freedomnow

I got the new click.

Cant say something about the tyres but the aerox is supposed to handle a lot better because of its frame.

I do drive the click daily 70-100km/h for some kilometers to get in the city and it feels extremely squishy. Especially if you want to turn in the road without breaking down to 30km/h.

Should be obvious but I still thought I let you know. The NMAX should be a better choice than the click in all aspects.

Edited by fullofmax

6 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

Own a tape measure ?  If not - go buy one, measure distance from side of tire to nearest part. Front forks probably, and suspension pieces or fender in the rear. Viola - answer.

No answer at all....just more sarc. as usual.

For example, where is the safety limit of the tyre compressing and expanding out to the sides after taking such a measurement ? Can you know that from a tape measure, no not easily.

Asking someone who may already have their tyres upgraded to the absolute safety limit is what I'm after.

I took for granted that you would allow some room for the sidewalls to bulge out when encountering a pothole. Not Sarcasm at all. What safety limit are you referring to - max bulge before hitting a suspension member ?  This would entail knowing your speed, the size of the hole (if that is the obstruction) or the size of the curb, tire pressure, temperature. Many variables. To assume someone has done all this for you is quite a stretch. It's a Click, not a Dakar bike.

Edited by canthai55