Help And Please Tell Me....

shantie

confussion ..for sure is my middle name.

been looking at this site for a while now but still my head spinns aroand trying to figer out what to do. .......SO PLEASE FOLKS HELP ME WITH THIS ONE.

I want to go back to thailand..I used to live there for 8 years..been in london since the last 2 years...beacause of family mamber has been very ill...

any way off we go back to my secon home ....thailand..

WHAT VISA DO I TRY TO GET???( I want to stay a minimum off 6 months)is this possible??

CAN I GET A NON IMIGRANT VISA? in that case witch one??

LOOKING AT BUYING A HOUSE IN THAILAND... what do you think aboat that??GOOD IDEA OR BAD??I know you can own a house but not the land the house is on is this corecct??please help me with any tips ..(would be great to get some help)

THOUGHT OFF HEADING OFF TO CHUMPON to chill for a while..then hua hin ..want to look at north pattaya....

please tell me guys/girls what you think need as mutch help as possible ...is it a good idea??or not??will i be wasting my money on buying a house??do i do it by setting up a company??

thank you for reading this and thank you so so mutch is you can help ..

take care you all

KEEP SMILING EVEN WHEN THINGS GET TUFF~

been looking at this site for a while now but still my head spinns aroand trying to figer out what to do. .......SO PLEASE FOLKS HELP ME WITH THIS ONE.

I want to go back to thailand..I used to live there for 8 years..been in london since the last 2 years...beacause of family mamber has been very ill...

WHAT VISA DO I TRY TO GET???( I want to stay a minimum off 6 months)is this possible??

LOOKING AT BUYING A HOUSE IN THAILAND... what do you think aboat that??GOOD IDEA OR BAD??I know you can own a house but not the land the house is on is this corecct??please help me with any tips ..(would be great to get some help)

THOUGHT OFF HEADING OFF TO CHUMPON to chill for a while..then hua hin ..want to look at north pattaya....

please tell me guys/girls what you think need as mutch help as possible ...is it a good idea??or not??will i be wasting my money on buying a house??do i do it by setting up a company??

take care you all

Check out the Thai visa Residency and work permits section and i am sure that you will find the answers there.

Cheer, Rick

hi bkk rick

yeh donne that thats why all the confussion in my headddddddddddd.

sunbelt asia replyed this is what they said:

non imigrant o or b......

THATS ALL THEY WROTE NOTHING ELSE..

what you put ont he form???visiting friends used to be there..but not any more???

thx any way

hi bkk rick

yeh donne that thats why all the confussion in my headddddddddddd.

sunbelt asia replyed this is what they said:

non imigrant o or b......

THATS ALL THEY WROTE NOTHING ELSE..

what you put ont he form???visiting friends used to be there..but not any more???

thx any way

Hi Shantie,

I actually used the services of Sunblet to get a multi entry non immigrant B visa from the Hull consulate in October of this year. They supplied the documents which were accepted on the grounds of looking for business oppotunities. I am doing this at the moment and i will hopefully soon buy property in Thailand. I can highly recommend Sunbelt as they did a fine job for me.

Cheers, Rick

Hi Shantie,

I actually used the services of Sunblet to get a multi entry non immigrant B visa from the Hull consulate in October of this year. They supplied the documents which were accepted on the grounds of looking for business oppotunities. I am doing this at the moment and i will hopefully soon buy property in Thailand. I can highly recommend Sunbelt as they did a fine job for me.

Cheers, Rick

Waste of money, you can do it yourself, very simple and takes about 3 mins.

I went to Hull handed my form in with payment, went outside for a cigarette and my visa was ready by the time i was finished. (less than 10mins in total).

Hi Shantie,

Cheers, Rick

Waste of money, you can do it yourself, very simple and takes about 3 mins.

I went to Hull handed my form in with payment, went outside for a cigarette and my visa was ready by the time i was finished. (less than 10mins in total).

I did not find it to be a waste of money. I did not have a sponsor and i had to get the visa very quickly and i was like Shantie not too ofay with the rules. Just for our information what reason did you put on the form as the OP asks?

Cheers, Rick.

No sponsor required Rick.

It's up to you how you spend your money though. Just letting the OP know that it is SIMPLE to do on your own and there is no need to pay a third party.

Reminds me of the touts at the Cambodian border asking for money to fill out the form for you.

Cheers.

London.

Edited by London Crocodile

No sponsor required Rick.

It's up to you how you spend your money though. Just letting the OP know that it is SIMPLE to do on your own and there is no need to pay a third party.

Reminds me of the touts at the Cambodian border asking for money to fill out the form for you.

Cheers.

London.

When i consider how much it cost and the hassle of doing border runs i think that the price was ok. As you say its up to the individual as to how he spends his money, but i would still like to know what you put on the form as a reason for entry into Thailand if you dont mind. This might help me and others to avoid paying the fees next time.

Cheers, Rick

how did he live there for 8 years the first time.... what passport what visa etc...

did u all not notice that one or what

SHE not he...

By that time it was much easier here. You could do visa runs every month without any problems. It's only now since the 1st of october you only are alowed to extend your tourist visa three times during a 6 month period wich means that after thre extensions you need to either go out of the country for 90 days before enter again or get a non immigrant visa.

SHE not he...

By that time it was much easier here. You could do visa runs every month without any problems. It's only now since the 1st of october you only are alowed to extend your tourist visa three times during a 6 month period wich means that after thre extensions you need to either go out of the country for 90 days before enter again or get a non immigrant visa.

Note, the 90 days in 180 applies to visa exempt entries only, not tourist visa. There has been no restrictions placed on entries with a bona fide tourist visa. There may be restrictions on issuing consecutive visas by Thai consulates in neighboring countries.

TH

take care you all

Why don't you try coming in on the new Literacy Visa? :o

take care you all

Why don't you try coming in on the new Literacy Visa? :o

your taking the piss arn't you bendix. :D

any way how did you go with that 2IC you were chasing a while back. :D

ive got a very good memory bendix. :D

i can even remember that avatar you had that swore at people and you got in trouble. :D

anyway just to keep on subject.

i think its a top idea that this cat gets a literacy visa. :D

I have 2 friends that went home to UK 2 months ago and they both returned with non o visas no problems (both under age 50). This visa is good for one year, not sure what they will do after that, maybe a run to Indonesia for the 60 days tourist visa (which can be extended 30 days here in Jomtien Soi 5 Immigration office for 1900 baht, then 2 boarder runs and back to UK).

Concerning property, I am very cautious of the Pattaya property market now. Seems to me there are way too many new condo and residential housing projects now in the works and values are declining even in high season. I think everything in overbuilt now in Pattaya and there will be a major inventory glut within the next year. Then prices will drop dramatically...

Edited by Rainmon