Trump assails recount push, claims millions voted illegally

webfact

2 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Another downright lie. Where in the video is Obama encouraging illegals to vote? The IQ displayed on here by the majority of Trump supporters is akin to that of George W Bush. Utterly infantile posting.

What???  You have got to be kidding me.  All you have to do is listen to the first 20 seconds of the video.  "Utterly infantile," lol????  I don't think so, lol.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

What???  You have got to be kidding me.  All you have to do is listen to the first 20 seconds of the video.  "Utterly infantile," lol????  I don't think so, lol.

2 hours ago, CMNightRider said:

Here is a video of Obama encouraging illegal to vote.  

More fake news. If you want to see the full video go here:  Why do you continually lie like this?  Do you think you won't be found out? 

Edited by ilostmypassword

4 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Like virtually all of your posts, this video works in the service of a lie. It has been cut in order to mislead.  Do you have any conscience at all. Here is a link to the full video.  You have no shame at all.  

Obama explains illegals don't have to fear voting in the first 40 seconds of the video.  What American president would encourage illegals to vote one might ask?  Well, all one has to do is view this video for 40 seconds, and it should be clear to any normal person (liberals tend not to be in this category) who understands the English language.

After reading many of the most ludicrous posts from the liberal, left-wing wackos who share their intimate wisdom on this site, I have come to the conclusion one would have to thrive on drama to go on and on with the same nonsensical statements, day after day and month after month.

This further confirms my suspicions, many of you have to be on some sort of controlled medication or have wore out countless bongs.

The good news is all this recount nonsense is going no where.  The bottom line is Trump has won this election and nothing is going to change that.  You people can stand in that puddle of tears crying your eyes out, and make hysterical rants until the cows come home, but it will all be for nothing.

As we speak, Trump is putting together one of the most diverse and talented presidential cabinets in modern history.  Like it or not, Trump is going to have eight years as America's president.  God Bless Trump!!!  

1 minute ago, CMNightRider said:

Obama explains illegals don't have to fear voting in the first 40 seconds of the video.  What American president would encourage illegals to vote one might ask?  Well, all one has to do is view this video for 40 seconds, and it should be clear to any normal person (liberals tend not to be in this category) who understands the English language.

After reading many of the most ludicrous posts from the liberal, left-wing wackos who share their intimate wisdom on this site, I have come to the conclusion one would have to thrive on drama to go on and on with the same nonsensical statements, day after day and month after month.

This further confirms my suspicions, many of you have to be on some sort of controlled medication or have wore out countless bongs.

The good news is all this recount nonsense is going no where.  The bottom line is Trump has won this election and nothing is going to change that.  You people can stand in that puddle of tears crying your eyes out, and make hysterical rants until the cows come home, but it will all be for nothing.

As we speak, Trump is putting together one of the most diverse and talented presidential cabinets in modern history.  Like it or not, Trump is going to have eight years as America's president.  God Bless Trump!!!  

Since you don't acknowledge the dishonesty of the edited version of the video that you use,  it's clear that you have no shame and will assert outright falsehoods in support of your positions.  Just disgusting.

Is the interviewer an illegal immigrant?  If she is then CMMNightRighter is quite correct, but if she is not then he spewing dishonest nonsense.

The English in the clip is quite clear.  She asks "If I vote will my family be targeted?" Obama refers to her voting 'as a citizen yourself', which suggests that she is not an illegal immigrant therefore...

22 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

Obama explains illegals don't have to fear voting in the first 40 seconds of the video.

No he doesn't. He says 'if you have a family member who is undocumented then you have a even  greater reason to vote'. ie He's encouraging naturalized citizens to vote. 

Here's a list of losers by popular vote

Nixon 1960: 49.55%
Gore 2000: 48.38%
Kerry 2004: 48.26%
Ford 1976: 48.01%
Romney 2012: 47.15%
Trump 2016: 46.17%

Trump will take office as the least popular president in recent memory.

3 hours ago, Thakkar said:

Here's a list of losers by popular vote

Nixon 1960: 49.55%
Gore 2000: 48.38%
Kerry 2004: 48.26%
Ford 1976: 48.01%
Romney 2012: 47.15%
Trump 2016: 46.17%

Trump will take office as the least popular president in recent memory.

Here's a list of winners by popular vote:

Lincoln 1860: 39.65%

Wilson 1912:  41.84%

Clinton  1992: 43.01%

I get that you hate him. Me too!  But it isn't the system's fault. It's the peoples fault, and probably not the people you're thinking of.

15 hours ago, CMNightRider said:

I am calling you for what you are, an outright liar. Try listening to ALL the video. Obama says that if LEGAL citizens have undocumented family members then they - the legal citizens, should vote. You are so utterly disingenuous you should be banned from this site.

Edited by Andaman Al

3 hours ago, CMNightRider said:

All you have to do is listen to the first 20 seconds of the video.  "Utterly infantile," lol????  I don't think so, lol.

Another classic example of a Trumpeteer who reads a headline and proceeds to incorporate his own twisted vision into it.

Nowhere in the video does it even remotely come close to what you claim. Nowhere.

Deceitful BS.

Infantile? I whole heartedly agree.

lol?

What are you? 14?

Edited by iReason

21 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

Here's a list of winners by popular vote:

Lincoln 1860: 39.65%

Wilson 1912:  41.84%

Clinton  1992: 43.01%

I get that you hate him. Me too!  But it isn't the system's fault. It's the peoples fault, and probably not the people you're thinking of.

I don't hate Trump. I admire him for this unprecedented achievement. I just don't think he truly cares about helping people, just himself. And I fear his presidency has the potential to be desasterous for all of us, much more so than a Hillary or Sanders presidency could possibly have been.

I agree it's the people's fault. In particular, people who stayed home and people who voted for Jill Stein. Even though Stein voters dislike him, they might as well have voted for Trump.

Jill Stein is now officially the Ralph Nader of 2016. 

Stein votes/Trump margin:
MI: 51,463/10,704
PA: 49,678/46,765
WI: 31,006/22,177

Edited by Thakkar

On 11/27/2016 at 10:11 PM, Anthony5 said:

Ever heard of bogus ID papers?

Why would an illegal immigrant risk everything to vote? There is nothing in it for an ilegal immigrant to go out and purchase fake id  and to surreptiously register to vote.  legitimate voters with a  vested interest in voting, i.e. having relatives who are caught up in the immigration mess, didn't even go out to vote and  you claim that mysterious unidentified illegal immigrant votes  turned out en masse. 

If this was the case and  if there were so many self proclaimed vigilantes watching, how come there haven't been any apprehensions? 

On 12/2/2016 at 6:42 AM, SaintLouisBlues said:

Trump won. What other evidence do you need?

Not yet. Until the electoral college votes, he is unconfirmed. The fact is, Trump does not have a moral mandate. He did not win a majority of the vote and more importantly,  more people voted for anyone other than Trump than they did for Trump. He knows it and this is why heis trying to slowly build a consensus, reaching out to bring in  people from outside his circle.  He is trying to win the moral authority to govern as president, much to the chagrin of the losers who hitched their wagons to his.  The other day, the  House speaker  reminded Trump, that the House  has power and that Trump  has to respect the their constitutional power. Ryan politely trimmed Trump's sails.

Trump is being smart about it too, talking to Romney and  others.  Gingrgich, Christie, Giuliani all have a track record of hubris and  poor political judgement coupled with arrogance. If they had their way, there would be a scorched  earth policy, which would result in an impeachment in  the first term. Trump is prevailing despite the  nastiness shown by  his parasitic supporters. At least Ben Carson has some semblance of dignity and class and  has not descended into the gutter like the 3 aforementioned slimeballs.

1 hour ago, Thakkar said:

I don't hate Trump. I admire him for this unprecedented achievement. I just don't think he truly cares about helping people, just himself. And I fear his presidency has the potential to be desasterous for all of us, much more so than a Hillary or Sanders presidency could possibly have been.

I agree it's the people's fault. In particular, people who stayed home and people who voted for Jill Stein. Even though Stein voters dislike him, they might as well have voted for Trump.

Jill Stein is now officially the Ralph Nader of 2016. 

Stein votes/Trump margin:
MI: 51,463/10,704
PA: 49,678/46,765
WI: 31,006/22,177

I didn't realize Stein's influence in those races. Hmmm. If it makes you feel any better I don't think the other leading candidate cared about helping people either. Sanders and Nader were the only candidates that ever did.

11 hours ago, Morch said:

Trump won, your argument is invalid.

Great logic there, apply to whatever.

Perhaps if you bothered to read the post to which I was responding, your knee jerk may not have been quite so instant. Trump's assertion is that millions of illegals voted. The person to whom I was responding demanded to know how anyone could know that. My response was "Trump won, what other evidence do you need". That is, to spell it out for the slow learners, Trump is asserting not only that millions of illegals voted but also that they didn't vote for him. It's obvious that millions of illegals voted and he won because they voted for him.

Prove me wrong :post-4641-1156694572:

9 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Why would an illegal immigrant risk everything to vote? There is nothing in it for an ilegal immigrant to go out and purchase fake id  and to surreptiously register to vote.

Why do you even think the immigrants are rigging the voting, they have nothing to win or lose?

They would also not need to purchase any ID papers, as they would be supplied by the ones having an interest in it.

I don't say, and never said that the US elections are rigged, I'm just responding to a question who it would be possible for them to vote given the fact that dead persons are still on the register.

10 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

I didn't realize Stein's influence in those races. Hmmm. If it makes you feel any better I don't think the other leading candidate cared about helping people either. Sanders and Nader were the only candidates that ever did.

Sadly, the choice wasn't between Sanders and Trump. It was between Hillary and Trump. One is flawed, but qualified while the other is flawed and more flawed.

Just now, atyclb said:

please post list of sites that are already known to tv as being fake.

Are you another lazy Trumpeteer who can't be bothered to do your own research?

Rather than pointlessly deflecting posters and wasting our time, try it out.

It's pretty easy.

http://www.dailydot.com/layer8/fake-news-sites-list-facebook/

http://www.fakenewswatch.com

http://www.snopes.com/2016/01/14/fake-news-sites/

http://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2016-11-14/avoid-these-fake-news-sites-at-all-costs

Just now, Thakkar said:

Sadly, the choice wasn't between Sanders and Trump. It was between Hillary and Trump. One is flawed, but qualified while the other is flawed and more flawed.

In the case of the incompetent, president-elect, ignorant huckster, flawed is being generous... :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Indeed. Trump was flawed, but Hillary was something far worse. Common sense prevailed.

47 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

I know that's the "lesser of two evils" rationalization but I don't buy it. If you do you'll find two more, even worse candidates in the next election.

50 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Indeed. Trump was flawed, but Hillary was something far worse. Common sense prevailed.

They're two sides of the same coin. Both corrupt and think they're above the law. Trump won the electoral; Hilary won the popular,  neither one has enough popularity to carry an all out win. 

Edited by Rob13

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

I know that's the "lesser of two evils" rationalization but I don't buy it. If you do you'll find two more, even worse candidates in the next election.

Firstly, it's not  just "lesser of two evils" —its more like an untasty plain sandwich as opposed to a sh!t sandwich. (Happier with this analogy, iReason? ?)

Secondly, it's not a rationalization. It's facing up to the reality of the choices available. The alternative is to go all Che Guevara against the system and almost no one is prepared to do that.

Not voting, voting third party or voting Trump got Trump elected. One can argue that Hillary may not have made a great president, may even have caused some damage. But One can argue much more persuasivey that a Trump presidency could be far more damaging at best, and disastrous at worst.