School director removed for wearing red

webfact

13 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

This isn't about a certain family and their constant desire for limelight and media exposure.

It is about a senior civil servant offending people in a community in which she was going to hold a senior and respected post. Whatever bright color she might have worn. Nothing else. That community protested and their wishes have been acted upon.

Sorry mate but you are wrong... as in my last post that another lady was wearing YELLOW and another wearing BLUE, but the lady wearing RED ( all wearing black ribons) has been removed, my question is WHY???   Answer,  She is being judged as a political RED shirt.  So the agument used not wearing BLACK is BS.

But ok I'm happy for you to juctfiy why the other lady's wearing bright colors have had no issue.  Good luck with that...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, aussieinthailand said:

Sorry mate but you are wrong... as in my last post that another lady was wearing YELLOW and another wearing BLUE, but the lady wearing RED ( all wearing black ribons) has been removed, my question is WHY???   Answer,  She is being judged as a political RED shirt.  So the agument used not wearing BLACK is BS.

But ok I'm happy for you to juctfiy why the other lady's wearing bright colors have had no issue.  Good luck with that...

Again, where are the links that show this?  I watched the 10 minute report on Thai news. 

Net is, they are protesting she wore red..  The current rule is for government officials to wear black.  Like it or not, it is the rule. 

Though she is from Khon Kaen, so a potential link to the red shirts could be in these local's mind.  Who knows...net is: she went against the current rules.

I wanted to spread some light on this topic to some people.  I know this woman.  She is kind and caring person who truly cared about the kids.  She was a teacher at my Peace Corps school, which is a boarding school for poor children.  These school mostly have students from the province and boarding provinces.  She worked as a computer teacher, taught the handicap kids at the school, and worked in the budget room.  She came in early and left late.  She took care of 45 girls at her dorm and 11 were handicap.  She just got her masters in education administration.  She is from Northeast and she got moved to the south.  She wasn't the only person wearing colors besides black.  One director wore a bright blue and a teacher wore yellow.  She had a black ribbon on and she change very quickly after this picture.  She isn't political person and never protested or stuff like that but she has been branded a red shirt because she is from Northeast.  These people have bashed her and the school she taught at because of a dress.  This was a party and not a actual day at school.  The school she was moved to is also a boarding school so most of the children are not directly from the village in the area but from all over areas of the south.  The villagers had a problem because of politics which she is out of her control.  The best thing is at least she won't have to put up with those people anymore.  They lost a chance to have a good and not corrupted person working with their kids.

Aha, I thought that there was something else behind this

As you say, sounds like their loss.

10 hours ago, TeachinginThailand said:

I wanted to spread some light on this topic to some people.  I know this woman.  She is kind and caring person who truly cared about the kids.  She was a teacher at my Peace Corps school, which is a boarding school for poor children.  These school mostly have students from the province and boarding provinces.  She worked as a computer teacher, taught the handicap kids at the school, and worked in the budget room.  She came in early and left late.  She took care of 45 girls at her dorm and 11 were handicap.  She just got her masters in education administration.  She is from Northeast and she got moved to the south.  She wasn't the only person wearing colors besides black.  One director wore a bright blue and a teacher wore yellow.  She had a black ribbon on and she change very quickly after this picture.  She isn't political person and never protested or stuff like that but she has been branded a red shirt because she is from Northeast.  These people have bashed her and the school she taught at because of a dress.  This was a party and not a actual day at school.  The school she was moved to is also a boarding school so most of the children are not directly from the village in the area but from all over areas of the south.  The villagers had a problem because of politics which she is out of her control.  The best thing is at least she won't have to put up with those people anymore.  They lost a chance to have a good and not corrupted person working with their kids.

With respect, now is not a good time to wear red at government events.  Especially if you are from the NE and are in a different area.  It does sound like they lost a good teacher, but it was a poor choice of clothes on her part.  Yellow is perfect (King).  Blue is also OK (Queen).  Red, not so good right now.

8 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

With respect, now is not a good time to wear red at government events.  Especially if you are from the NE and are in a different area.  It does sound like they lost a good teacher, but it was a poor choice of clothes on her part.  Yellow is perfect (King).  Blue is also OK (Queen).  Red, not so good right now.

The photo's of other lady's wearing BLUE and YELLOW all wearing (all BLACK ribbon) are in FB, just do a little serching.

Now as the rule is wearing BLACK for gov't officials, then why did the other lady's not have an issue, and yes I am awer of the colors blue and yellow and their signifigants,  agian what is the rule?  BLACK,  So are you cliaming that yellow and blue are acceptable?  then why are other gov't officials NOT wearing them?  It was a BS excuse to get rid of a lady that these people look down on due to her home province...!

13 minutes ago, George Graham said:

OK, you sincerely feel sorry for him. Could you now answer the question?

Oh! I am sorry. I just didn´t take it as a sincere question because of it´s out of reality and sense nature.
Of course I will answer it so you and everybody else not feel left out or not can understand.
It was black that was the thing here and proper manor regarding the mourning period of 1 year.
Red, green or yellow was not important. That´s why I didn´t answer properly, because everybody should know that.