Problems With Bed Wetting

splitlid

a few years back i had a real problem....well it probably goes back even further than that..probably ever since i was a little boy.

The problem was that i used to piss the bed alot.As i grew older the problem semed to go away.And between 10 and 18 i was able to live a relatively normal life.But then when i hit 18 or 19 it returned with a vengence. It wasnt my fault obviously(nobody wants to piss theirselves im sure) but it always seemed to happen after cunsuming copious amounts of alcohol.It got to be so bad at one point that i was beginning to smell of piss even after a long hot shower.

i tell ya, i was king of betwetting.Any 5-6 year old would be jelous of my ability.

I would even wake up sometimes in the process of doing it and just lie there cos i couldnt be bothered to get up.The problem started to extend out of the bedroom...i was pissing in wardrobes, shoes, you name it ive pissed in it (mouth..no).

ive even pissed over my mates whilst in the toilet.

things needed to seriously change!!

so i got of the piss.. only for a short time mind you. but it seemed to do the trick.i havnt soiled myself for about a year now.Think the last time was at a hotel in soi Nana and they use plastic sheets on the bed, talk about luxuary accommodation, i mean i had my own private pool in my room.

anyway, ive recently aquired a new problem. i seem to be pissing out of my head.Honestly i cant figure it out.i wake up in the middle of the night with my pillow completely soaking.its almost as if i have got up in my sleep and pissed on my pillow and then layed down again.

i know this cant be true as it dosnt smell of piss.

but is this a common problem and is there a cure..the rooms fully air conditioned.so its not really hot.

for the life of me i cant think what it is. and its going to start to affect my personal life soon im sure.

any advise would be greatly apprecieated.

regards

SplitLid

a few years back i had a real problem....

And this is relevant to "Farang Pub - fun, food, entertainment and Expat life" in what way ????

Just wondering .....

a few years back i had a real problem....well it probably goes back even further than that..probably ever since i was a little boy.

The problem was that i used to piss the bed alot.As i grew older the problem semed to go away.And between 10 and 18 i was able to live a relatively normal life.But then when i hit 18 or 19 it returned with a vengence. It wasnt my fault obviously(nobody wants to piss theirselves im sure) but it always seemed to happen after cunsuming copious amounts of alcohol.It got to be so bad at one point that i was beginning to smell of piss even after a long hot shower.

i tell ya, i was king of betwetting.Any 5-6 year old would be jelous of my ability.

I would even wake up sometimes in the process of doing it and just lie there cos i couldnt be bothered to get up.The problem started to extend out of the bedroom...i was pissing in wardrobes, shoes, you name it ive pissed in it (mouth..no).

ive even pissed over my mates whilst in the toilet.

things needed to seriously change!!

so i got of the piss.. only for a short time mind you. but it seemed to do the trick.i havnt soiled myself for about a year now.Think the last time was at a hotel in soi Nana and they use plastic sheets on the bed, talk about luxuary accommodation, i mean i had my own private pool in my room.

anyway, ive recently aquired a new problem. i seem to be pissing out of my head.Honestly i cant figure it out.i wake up in the middle of the night with my pillow completely soaking.its almost as if i have got up in my sleep and pissed on my pillow and then layed down again.

i know this cant be true as it dosnt smell of piss.

but is this a common problem and is there a cure..the rooms fully air conditioned.so its not really hot.

for the life of me i cant think what it is. and its going to start to affect my personal life soon im sure.

any advise would be greatly apprecieated.

regards

SplitLid

This is your first post and you served up that crap....Mate....You're a troller!!

Stop taking the piss gents!

Q: What is the correct definiton of having a Weak Bladder?

I believe the answer to be, simply put, a small bladder. When they say 'weak', I think the term is loosley used as it refers to having some form of defect, where as it's purely the sizing of the organ. So even small amounts of water are a problem for us sufferers. Unfortunately!

Mr. Splitlid,

Q: Do you find after having relocated here you go more often to the boys room than you would back home? Sourcing out problems and solving....

Thaimee.

[stop taking the piss gents! ]

thanks for sticking up for me thaimee,

really the bed wetting thing has one now,but its the head wetting thing thats troubling me at the moment.

with the bed wetting thing i think its a little mental as well.do it once and well...a second time wont hurt...and then your addicted/

The Health, body and medicine forum won't do your story justice, the jokes forum might be the right forum for your problems.

It's the best I have read till so far today, can you add more details? How do you see your future? What kind of shampoo do you use? Do you wash your hair every day?

Dutchy

Well well well, it is quite obvious mate. You have a severe case of spasticus autisticus of the samong !! The solution is simple. Just take a length of cord and tie it around your willy, then take 98 sleeping pills, then walk out onto Sukumvit road, give yourself an uppercut and dive under a public bus !

stick some corrigated iron under yer matteras, a bit of gutter at the end, leading down to a bucket... Ya can stick a sock full of sand on the end of the gutter and ya'll have a nice warm drink for when ya wake up as well (according to that dude off BBC world)...

uesd to work for me :o