Double Hung Windows--open/close Up & Down

cm-happy

My house has Thai standard ALuminum, left/right sliding windows. Would like to replace them all with standard double hung windows, including mosquito screens,prefable wood/vinyl clad to reduce maint.

Have looked all over CM and found nothing. perhaps in BKK? Google search specific to Thailand, yield no useful results other than large window mfg. in the west( ie Pella) which do do have any offices in Thailand. Any leads other than importing?? Tks :o

German company in Chiangmai called Pik-Ass International (www.pik-ass.eu) put out a good brochure where I eat in Doi Saket. Do double glaze etc offer CD of their products and say they custom build. being European I would expect them to know about "casement windows"

PS I did not believe the name either but apparently the name means Ace of Spades

My house has Thai standard ALuminum, left/right sliding windows. Would like to replace them all with standard double hung windows, including mosquito screens,prefable wood/vinyl clad to reduce maint.

Have looked all over CM and found nothing. perhaps in BKK? Google search specific to Thailand, yield no useful results other than large window mfg. in the west( ie Pella) which do do have any offices in Thailand. Any leads other than importing?? Tks :o

Another member shared this company with me. They may have what you're looking for:

http://www.duro-products.com/