Asus Zenfone/Zenpad repairs Bangkok-Rayong

FritzB

I have a broken Zenfone 2 and a Zenpad 8 something. I live in Rayong, but leaving tomorrow for a trip of a couple of weeks.

I know there's an Asus repair shop (Value) in Rayong, but they haven't been open when I've been in town, and they won't be open when I head to Swampy tomorrow morning.

But I have a couple of hours in Bkk so I was thinking... Maybe there's an Asus repair shop in Bkk that would be able to repair these for me and send them to Rayong? I'll be flying back home via U-Tapao, not Bkk.

Would anyone know of such a place? It'd only make sense to bring them along if I know they'll get repaired, otherwise best leave them at home and take to Value in Rayong some other time.

Thanks you :-)

I'd like to get my Zenfone 3 repaired -- Rayong is not a stretch for me, but does anyone know a place in Pattaya?

Cheers.

(Oops - sorry for hijacking the thread -- can't help you on the Bkk query.)

Edited by Dexlowe
Adding PS

50 minutes ago, steve187 said:

is value on the road  behind homepro coming out the back entrance

If we're talking about Rayong, yes - thereabouts.

I actually live in Klaeng without a car so going to Rayong itself is always a bit of a hassle. Thought I'd try and get these sorted out now I'll be in Bkk, they've been lying around for a while now...

My wife has an Asus fonepad.When she dropped it the only place she could get it properly repaired was at the Asus main branch in Rangsit. In fact at a mall a few kilometers south of future park. Forget the name of the mall but Asus has their office there. You can look it up online. Took them a week to repair it though so you will need to drop it off and collect at a future date.

There is an Asus Service Center on the 2nd level, center of Fortune Tower, above the Rama-9 MRT station.

Easy access from there to the airport.  One more stop on the MRT to Petchabury, cross over to the Airport Rail Link Mahkassan Station, 5 stops to Survanabhumi.

37 minutes ago, dddave said:

There is an Asus Service Center on the 2nd level, center of Fortune Tower, above the Rama-9 MRT station.

Easy access from there to the airport.  One more stop on the MRT to Petchabury, cross over to the Airport Rail Link Mahkassan Station, 5 stops to Survanabhumi.

are you sure it is still at Fortune town  ? 

I went to one that almost seemed like the basement at Fortune Town 2 years ago , it was closed with a sign saying to go to the office around the corner ( Rama 9 ? )  they fixed it there for me ,

But I have an Asus fonepad 7 that I need get a new screen , so i would love to hear of a real address to take it to

Thanks

On 12/2/2016 at 10:05 AM, oldcarguy said:

are you sure it is still at Fortune town  ? 

I went to one that almost seemed like the basement at Fortune Town 2 years ago , it was closed with a sign saying to go to the office around the corner ( Rama 9 ? )  they fixed it there for me ,

But I have an Asus fonepad 7 that I need get a new screen , so i would love to hear of a real address to take it to

Thanks

I was at the Fortune Tower service center location late last year.  There is also listed a business service center in the  Chamnanphenjati Building, 65/32 Rama9.  02 401 1717, just around the corner on Rama-9. From Fortune Tower, go left on Rama-9, about 2 blocks.