Hyundai Car's ?

pop3

Thinking of buying a secondhand Hyundai saloon, it's in good condition but what worrys me is the spare part avalibility, I have seen very few on the road, anybody know of a Hyundai agent in the Chonburi/Pattaya area ? if not is there one in Bangkok ? Thanks in advance for any replys.

Hyundai is bottom of the barrel, no dealers as they all went bust in the 90s. Chear cars though, and if you know a local mechanic who can do your servicing and can get hold of parts you'll be OK.

About as bad a Daewoo. However the rebadged Chevy Optra is a Daewoo with a bit more GM technology.

• 1 year later...

I've got a 1994 Hyundai Elantra - that is a decent size, really comfy, and has been a great car during the couple of years that I've owned it... I've recently found a great little independent Hyundai (only) garage in Chiang Mai. They seem very competent, cheap and get hold of all parts, including trim, nice and quickly.

If you want to find them they are near to Airport Plaza in Chiang Mai. My best directions are: If you are heading in towards the town centre on the Hangdong Road, turn right at the airport plaza intersection. As you head up the slip road on to the main road look on your left for the Hyundai sign and pull in (It's right next to the TOT offices).

Good luck fellow Hyundai owners!!