Chiropractors in Issan

louse1953

There is an excellent Thai Traditional medicine school in Surin, it is located on Tessaban Road, it is the road next to the main police station, drive down about 3/4 of the way, on the right hand side is a children's play area and directly opposite is a very narrow path, go to the end of the path and there is the school. Now it not look much but I assure you they know what they are doing and can give you a real Thai medicine massage (no extras, not that sort of massage). I have been there many times, also very cheap. I suggest you take someone who speaks Thai the first time so they can explain to you and them what you need help with.

google maps

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@14.8842978,103.4957175,3a,75y,27.13h,79.36t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sPJlfR3Rjg0JYOQkoOLa85w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656 

photo.docx

16 hours ago, louse1953 said:

Thanks SF,i will give it a try for my crook back.

Let me know how you get on. They sorted my back and my shoulder out for me. It will take a few visits to sort out. Where they do the massage is in an open area with a thatched roof, it really not look much of a place but be assured they know there stuff. May be worth putting on some mosquito cream as there are a few about.

16 hours ago, louse1953 said:

Thanks SF,i will give it a try for my crook back.

I'd advise to use some caution in what you allow, meaning be sure to know what he/she plans to do prior to doing it.

I once saw a highly recommended chiropractor for back and neck pain.      He took a full back Xray and proceeded to apply his practice.     I saw him several times over a few weeks.

Finally he "adjusted" my neck  and upon doing so, he jumped back as he saw my reaction.  (I suspect he feared a law suit for what he should have likely never done to me.)    He exclaimed based on what he saw and not the Xray,  "You have a pinched nerve".

Subsequent to this in an emergency room a doctor told me based on my symptoms  of numbness in certain fingers, it was  likely I had a pinched nerve.       He recommended an MRI that confirmed a pinched nerve.

Physical therapy eventually relieved my condition of constant pain.

I'll need improved odds  for success before I ever have surgery on my back or neck.

Archived