Gun maker who sold weapons on LINE says "I'm only doing repairs"

rooster59

Gun maker who sold weapons on LINE says "I'm only doing repairs"

EyWwB5WU57MYnKOtTywQrbKKltPF02DCfFuPk7Bv0KwsqDmOcDXhQQ.jpg
Image: Thairath

Police arrested a gun maker in Ban Pong yesterday who was selling locally manufactured guns on the Line application.

But Chairatpong Saimai,35, told the cops that he was only doing repairs.

Police don't believe his and charged his with making guns, selling them as well as possessing unlicensed weapons.

They took into evidence three weapons - a .38, .22 and a .45 as well as twenty items of other equipment.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2013-12-03

Yes you can buy them from a lot of different places online and line if you look. Have accidently stumbled upon some some time ago and its common for especially young machinsts learning the trade to dabble. Being a self taught machinist myself i have come across many a young thai dabbling. Really quite common and very easy to do if your in to that type of thing i guess. 

looks like a round of Damascus steel round for the cylinders... I just loved to stop and observe blacksmith machine shops like this in Thailand..  I guess he chose to fix or make the wrong tools. I even got out of a cab once to take a photo in BKK.

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 2:28 AM, A1Str8 said:

Selling guns on Line. A new, very intelligent generation is being born. 

Yes, he is an entrepreneur!

Unfortunately it seems he is also an idiot liar. Same same as some drivers. I envisage driving this scenario: hit the tree but not my fault, the tree stepped out in front of me. OMG.