Frame Shops (Art)

claynlr

There is an excellent frame shop on Sukhumvit, even soi side between the Phra Khanong and Ekkamai BTS stations...much closer to the Phra khanong end.  Use exit 4 and walk in the direction of traffic.

They did excellent and reasonably priced work for me and also for a friend who used them on my recommendation.

14 minutes ago, dddave said:

There is an excellent frame shop on Sukhumvit, even soi side between the Phra Khanong and Ekkamai BTS stations...much closer to the Phra khanong end.  Use exit 4 and walk in the direction of traffic.

They did excellent and reasonably priced work for me and also for a friend who used them on my recommendation.

I've got a large print, expensive and needs careful handling, about 1.5m x 1.0 m, could they handle something like that?

can they ship the finished article to my home in Supanburi?

do they have a website?

the original is quite a bit larger:

French: Le Radeau de la Méduse
JEAN LOUIS THÉODORE GÉRICAULT - La Balsa de la Medusa (Museo del Louvre, 1818-19).jpg
Artist Théodore Géricault
Year 1818–1819
Medium Oil on canvas
Dimensions 491 cm × 716 cm (16 ft 1 in × 23 ft 6 in)
Location Louvre, Paris

They are a very professional shop, very well set up and laid out...not just some shophouse with frames.

I just checked the prints they did for me and no sticker is attached with a web address, no longer have the receipt.  They have a large selection of frames.

As they are a very professional frame shop, I would be very surprised if they could not handle shipping the finished print to you in a suitable fashion.

Nice print.  Something cheerful for the game room?

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 7:09 PM, dddave said:

I see on Google Map a store "Sukhumvit Art Supplies" just past Suhk 44/1. It is very close to Phra Khanong BTS...You think that"s it?

On 12/8/2016 at 6:19 AM, tutsiwarrior said:

where are the galleries along sukh located? never seen none between nana and asoke...

There were several Framers/Print shops on Suk. between Phrom Phung and Thong Lo on both sides but things have been changing rapidly in that area and they may not still be there.

Archived