Play Monty Petition!

I have an idea................................................we start a super series with the current England cricket team playing the current England rugby team at the best of 50,000,001 in tiddlywinks.

While they are playing, we will take the first 22 prisoners that volunteer from any maximum security jail.

We will not train them in the art of sportsmanship, rather we will give them their freedom if they win.

We feed them on Aussie beer until they will kill for a decent pint, then we will turn them loose on the rest of the sporting world.

Well Australia did it and look what happened.

I have an idea................................................we start a super series with the current England cricket team playing the current England rugby team at the best of 50,000,001 in tiddlywinks.

While they are playing, we will take the first 22 prisoners that volunteer from any maximum security jail.

We will not train them in the art of sportsmanship, rather we will give them their freedom if they win.

We feed them on Aussie beer until they will kill for a decent pint, then we will turn them loose on the rest of the sporting world.

Well Australia did it and look what happened.

and who said we were bad loosers?

get with the program shady

:o

shadies one problem, a pom who never made the move, to the ultimate land :D

Told yer before Bloncs, my great-grandfather was too clever to get caught. :D

you call that being clever, the early ones got a free ticket, the later ones had to pay 10 quid and now they have to pay full price, dont see anything clever in that and stiil the b@rstards come here in droves. :o