Garden Mulcher Chipper in Thailand

David B in Thailand

• 2 weeks later...

My wife is still very pleased with the Truyard CM95 Yard Chipper Mulcher I bought in Buriram. I see that Buriram Builders merchants has quite a display at the front door of TruYard Mulchers and Troy Bilt Chipper Shredders. I have seen the price list from Perth Australia of the CM95 with a Briggs & Stratton Engine and key start. I paid half price in Thailand for what the identical machine sells for in Australia at the Perth showroom. 

Thailand Garden Mulcher Wood Chipper Mulchers Briggs Stratton.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 2:59 PM, David B in Thailand said:

My wife is still very pleased with the Truyard CM95 Yard Chipper Mulcher I bought in Buriram. I see that Buriram Builders merchants has quite a display at the front door of TruYard Mulchers and Troy Bilt Chipper Shredders. I have seen the price list from Perth Australia of the CM95 with a Briggs & Stratton Engine and key start. I paid half price in Thailand for what the identical machine sells for in Australia at the Perth showroom. 

Thailand Garden Mulcher Wood Chipper Mulchers Briggs Stratton.jpg

<deleted>, more detritus.

• 1 month later...

I visited the Buriram Home & Garden Expo this morning to see prices on Siemens Electric Load Centers. I did note a sale on Snapper Lawn Mowers, Tru Yard Rotary Lawn Mowers, Tru Yard mulchers, Troy Bilt Chipper Shredder and the Troy Bilt electric start lawn mower.  Metabo Power Tools caught my eye with the female technical advisors who seemed ready for hands on instructions. No free pizza, but plenty of free Thai food and refreshments this morning in Buriram. I was told in English by the managing director of Hitachi Tools Thailand that the sale and female presenters would continue through next Sunday only in Buriram. 

Buriram Thailand Briggs Stratton Tru Yard Rotary Lawn Mower Delivery.jpg

Metabo Tools Thailand Buriram Isaan 2017.jpg

Thailand Hitachi Power Tools Managing Director in Buriram 2017.jpg

Repair service during and after the warranty period plus the actual parts to repair of Garden Mulcher or any tool in Thailand is a critical concern for me. I spoke this morning in Buriram with a woman who had mulching experience and seemed to know how to handle a tool. 

Buriram Thailand Garden Mulcher Shredder Repair Service Delivery.jpg

1 hour ago, kamalabob2 said:

Repair service during and after the warranty period plus the actual parts to repair of Garden Mulcher or any tool in Thailand is a critical concern for me. I spoke this morning in Buriram with a woman who had mulching experience and seemed to know how to handle a tool. 

Buriram Thailand Garden Mulcher Shredder Repair Service Delivery.jpg

Looks seriously impressive, I would guess she would mulche rather well, my concern is would she spit the tool into the machine after servicing, which might be a rather painful experience

Her work clothes look   a little OTT or does she strip down before commencing the service

In any case tasty information to have

Any pics of her on the job !!

I presume being Issan the hourly rate will be eminately reasonable

If service  repeat required in the short term is the redo under warranty, or maybe just under her

• 1 year later...

Any updates here?I am planning to take a trip to Buriram to have a look at the woodchippers.

We spend so much time dragging branches and burning them i think

it will be better to much and compost.

So anyone with tips ?

1 hour ago, DepDavid said:

I think they have a used one at significant savings over new. Contact the foreign sales desk.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Could you pm any details if you have?

Archived