Honda PCX vs Yamaha NMax Video

Pinot

A quick comparison between the Honda PCX and the Yamaha NMax. Both the bikes sell for the same amount of money. The NMax has ABS, which might make it a better choice. The only issue is the NMax is a new model with possible new model headaches. 

15 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Here is a clip of an Nmax hitting over 130km/h which is much faster than I ever done on my PCX150, one time I think I was at almost 110km/h.

NMAX rules OK. That guy is fairly brave doing 80 mph on a scooter through heavy traffic.

PCX will do 65 MPH but it's flat out. I know because they do drive them on the highway in the US. I think 50 MPH is my limit. 

It doesn't feel faster than the PCX when you drive it. Slightly bigger engine I guess makes the different on the top end. 

131? (shivers)

8 hours ago, Henryford said:

NMAX rules OK. That guy is fairly brave doing 80 mph on a scooter through heavy traffic.

When he attempts it's top speed that is not in heavy traffic.

It could be modded as that exhaust doesn't sound stock.

Funny some guys here says mph, <deleted>? Even my ex Harley here said KM/H and all other bikes/cars here too use that:smile:

Yes 110-115 km/h sounds more realistic in stock trim and app 10km/h faster than a pcx.

I go full throttle perhaps once every fortnight when I ride on Sukhumvit in Pattaya and it's mostly around 100km/h I see, getting smoked by many smaller Thai bikes, ha-ha.

We have to remember that many young Thai males only have 1 small Thai bike he uses for everything so it's important to him that it can go as fast as possible, tinny wheels, non stock exhaust, airfilter and perhaps more are changed out. My scooters are stock trim, couldn't be bothered.

Archived